Divya Amla Churna
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient|
Divya Amla Churna
- Amla or amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) is full of healing actions and is considered as one of the richest possible natural source of vitamin \'C\' or ascorbic acid. It also contains many necessary elements for keeping our body healthy and anti to germs and infections.
- It is helpful for hair loss, hyper acidity, constipation, dyspepsia, and skin ailments.
- It soothingly cleanses and detoxifies the complete digestive tract while concurrently replenishing and nourishing it.
- It is also helpful in eye related disorders and constipated condition.
- It is also known to prevent premature aging process.
- Amla is given as a tonic, diuretic and anti-bilious remedy.
- Amla is also helpful in burning sensation, over thirst, dyspepsia and other complaints of digestive system.
- This is a very effective remedy for hyperacidity, ulcers and blood impurities.
- Amla is known to bring about strength in the body, helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body and improves defense mechanism of the body.
- It is a very essential vitamin for eye sight.
- Wash eyes daily, in the morning with Amla water, soaked in water and drink the water to improve the eyesight and remove constipation.
- Helps in curing bleeding from the nostrils.
- Regulates the blood sugar levels.
- Amla acts as a very powerful anti inflammatory.
- Acts as a wonderful antioxidant and a natural source of Vitamin C. Amla helps scavenge free radicals.
- Amla also helps maintain the functioning of the liver.
- Increases Hemoglobin, Red blood cell count.
- Useful for Cough, Bronchitis, Asthma.
- Amla brings about the cleansing of the mouth, and strengthens the teeth.
- It when used with honey acts as an anthelmintic.
- Amla improves food absorption.
- Amla prevents premature graying and falling of hair.
- Amla is very useful in various types of skin ailments
To be taken at bed time with warm water.
Main ingredient: Dried Powder of amla fruit (seed less), prepared in the most hygienic condition as per ayurvedic texts.
Suggested Dosage: 1 teaspoon thrice a day.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
1. Identity Test
Quantity of Medicine
Spectrum of Medicine
X-ray diffraction of medicine
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the medical treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: AdelAdel 7 - apo-TUSS DropsPack Size: 20mlItem #: 9398Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BacfoBacfo Immunocare Ayurvedic TabletsPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 9834Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBakson Compound 30 (Sinusitus)Pack Size: 25mlItem #: 9622Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBakson Kof Aid (Paediatric Pack For Children)Pack Size: 75gmItem #: 9614Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBakson Kof Aid TabletsPack Size: 50gmItem #: 9626Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Astha Aid (Syrup) For AsthmaPack Size: 115mlItem #: 9676Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: DaburDabur MadhuvaaniPack Size: 150 gmItem #: 1529Value Price :$7.49List Price: $9.14Your Save: 22%
Brand: DaburDabur Sitopaladi ChurnaPack Size: 60gmItem #: 186Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: DivyaDivya Lavangadi Vati TabletsPack Size: 20 gmItem #: 5088Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: DivyaDivya Sanjivani Vati TabletPack Size: 40gmItem #: 9921Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B40 Drops (For Pleurisy)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9705Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B54 Drops ( Pulmonic Drops)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9715Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg - Germany Biochemic Tablets - Kalium Muriaticum 6xPack Size: 20gmItem #: 9547Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R9 - Cough DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9507Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: J & J DechaneFluzen Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 30 TabletsItem #: 4170Value Price :$7.49List Price: $9.14Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaGinger Capsules CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 2792Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaGINGER POWDER ORGANICPack Size: 100gmItem #: 2806Value Price :$7.49List Price: $9.14Your Save: 22%
Brand: HamdardHamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar ShambariPack Size: 125gmItem #: 9954Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Koflet - 200 LozengesPack Size: 200 LozengesItem #: 10075Value Price :$24.99List Price: $29.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Koflet LozengesPack Size: 30 LozengesItem #: 8511Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Tulasi TabletsPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10011Value Price :$6.99List Price: $8.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: J & J DechaneKoflyn Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4155Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Olesan Oil - Natural DecongestantPack Size: 10 mlItem #: 2486Value Price :$4.49List Price: $5.48Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Tulsi Ginger TeaPack Size: 25 Tea BagsItem #: 1801Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Vasaka CapsulesPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 3495Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Vasaka PowderPack Size: 100gmItem #: 3494Value Price :$7.49List Price: $9.14Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaPippali Powder USDA Certified OrganicPack Size: 100gmItem #: 7994Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSitopaladi ChurnaPack Size: 100gmItem #: 10135Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaSitopaladi ChurnaPack Size: 250gItem #: 7904Value Price :$12.49List Price: $15.24Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaSitopaladi Churna CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 100gItem #: 3163Value Price :$6.99List Price: $8.53Your Save: 22%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSri Sri Ayurveda Cough SyrupPack Size: 100mlItem #: 10329Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: DhootapapeshwarTalisadi Churna (Dhootapapeshwar)Pack Size: 60gItem #: 5222Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalThekaraja Coconut OilPack Size: 200 mlItem #: 4386Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaTULSI CHAI MASALA LOOSE TEA (Organic India)Pack Size: 100g Canister of Loose Tea LeavesItem #: 5196Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaTULSI GINGER LOOSE TEA (Organic India)Pack Size: 100gItem #: 5198Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaTULSI GREEN TEA LOOSE (Organic India)Pack Size: 100gItem #: 5197Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Kerala AyurvedaVasarishtam (Kerala Ayurveda)Pack Size: 450mlItem #: 3553Value Price :$14.99List Price: $18.29Your Save: 22%
Brand: VicksVicks VaporubPack Size: 50 gmItem #: 1028Value Price :$4.49List Price: $5.48Your Save: 22%
Brand: BaidyanathVyoshadi VatiPack Size: 40 TabletsItem #: 8531Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%