|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|2463||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||150 gm||100% Natural|
Varanadi Ghritam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Varanadi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This herbal ghee is made from Varanadi group of herbs, mentioned in Ashtanga Hrudayam. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used in the treatment of arthritis, headache etc.
Varanadi Ghrita Benefits:
- It is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of many diseases.
- It is mainly indicated in Hernia, all Udararogas and flatulence. It is excellent for reducing phlegm, fat deposition, metabolic disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, headache and inflammatory conditions.
Effect on Tridosha - Calms Vata and Pitta
Varanadi Ghritham Dosage: As medicine - quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day.
Varanadi Ghrita Ingredients:
- Varana (Crataeva religiosa)
- Sairyaka (Strobilanthes ciliatus)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Dahana (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Morata (Chenomorpha fragrans)
- Bilwa (Aegle marmelos)
- Vishanika (Aristolochia bracteolate)
- Brihati (Solanum melongena)
- Bhadra (Aerua lanata)
- Karanja (Pongamia glabra)
- Pootikaranja (Holoptelia integrifolia)
- Jaya (Premna corymbosa)
- Pathya (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahalapallava (Moringa olifera / drum stick)
- Darbha (Desmostachya bipinnata)
- Rujakara (Semicarpus anacardium).
- Ghee - Clarified butter
- All the ingredients are heated till Ghrita is prepared.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBakson Mig Aid (Paediatric) TabletsPack Size: 50gmItem #: 9579Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBhringraj Amalaki Oil (Ayurvedic Hair Loss Oil)Pack Size: 200mlItem #: 2751Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg Biochemic Combination Tablets BC12Pack Size: 20gmItem #: 9528Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya PartySmart CapsulesPack Size: 5 CapsulesItem #: 9985Value Price :$4.99List Price: $5.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Kairali AyurvedaKachoradi ChoornamPack Size: 10 gmItem #: 10388Value Price :$3.99List Price: $4.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSri Sri Ayurveda Shirashoolari Vati - HeadachePack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10365Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Tiger BalmPack Size: 21gmItem #: 10093Value Price :$4.99List Price: $5.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyVaranadi KashayamPack Size: 200mlItem #: 9794Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: ZanduZANDU BALM - Ayurvedic Pain Relief BalmPack Size: 10 gmItem #: 1455Value Price :$2.99List Price: $3.65Your Save: 22%