Kynotomine Tablets (J & J DeChane)
|Item Code||Brand||Health Concern||Pack Size|
|4161||J & J Dechane||Liver Support||100 Tablets|
J and J Dechane Kynotomine Tablets
A combination of ayurvedic herbs used in the treatment of disorders of the liver. Particularly effective in the treatment of catarrhal jaundice.
- Revandchini is a mild laxative and is also an astringent, bitter useful in the treatment of diarrhoea.
- Gandak is mild aperient, increases bile secretion.
- Balaharde is useful in enlarged liver.
- Kutki is hydrogogue purgative that enhances the action of the other ingredients.
- Punarnava is also well known diuretic, relieves edema and ascites.
- Bhangra/Bhringraj is a well known remedy for disorders of the liver. It acts as a cholagogue and hepatic tonic by flushing the ducts with healthy bile.
- Makhal is useful in intestinal parasites, constipation and Jaundice.
- Papra is a sure purge in torpid liver producing copious discharge of bile and is used in billious fevers.
- Manjistha is used in jaundice and has blood purifying properties.
- Bach, Amla, Lavang, Jaiphal, Ajwon, Pipli, Jeera, Sounf, Dalchini, Haldi and Sunth are used as carminatives, stimulants, aromatics and digestives.
Composition: Each uncoated tablet contains:
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): 52 mg.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa): 34 mg.
- Revandchini (Rheum emodi): 23 mg.
- Gandhak: 5 mg.
- Balaharde (Terminalia chebula): 11 mg.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): 50 mg.
- Manjista (Rubia cordifolia): 27 mg.
- Bach (Acorus calamus): 7 mg.
- Aunla (Emblica officinalis): 58 mg.
- Makhal (Citrullus colocynthis): 9 mg
- Papra (Podophyllum emodi): 9 mg.
- Lavang (Myrtus caryophyllus): 7 mg.
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans): 7 mg.
- Dalchini (Cinnamom zeylanicum): 11 mg.
- Haldi (Curcuma longa): 17 mg.
- Sunth (Zingiber officinale): 4 mg.
- Ajowan (Ptychotis ajowan): 6 mg.
- Pipli (Piper longum): 2 mg.
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum): 2 mg.
- Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare): 13 mg.
Suggested Dosage: 1 to 2 tablets 3 times a day.
About J and J Dechane:
Over 90 years ago, J. and J. Dechane Laboratories (P) Ltd., was founded in 1917 in Hyderabad, India, by the late D. F. de Souza, a man born before his time , who combined in a unique fashion, great vision, with vast knowledge of the different systems of medicine.
D. F .de Souza sought to combine the best in all the three systems of medicine- modern, allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy. His aim was to provide effective drugs for India'S masses, with minimal side effects and at low cost. Herbo- mineral medicines, the result of his untiring efforts and single minded devotion was an array of over 50 unique preparations, designed to treat common ailments, and providing efficacy, safety and economy.
Dechane - Popular drugs in rural India, over the last eighty years, J. and J. DeChane herbo-mineral medicines have become popular, particularly in rural India - from the villages of Kerala and Tamilnadu to the villages of UP and Punjab, and from the villages in Gujarat and Maharashtra to the remote villages in Assam. The efficacy of the products helped to build up peoples\' faith in DeChane medicines .This in fact, is the large body of unpublished clinical trails for those time tested remedies. Many modern remedies are herbal. Very often the question arises are these herbal medicines part of modern science , or are they outdated. Many modern remedies are in any case herbal - eg Digitalis, Reserpine, Ergot and even Corticosteroids. Unfortunately , many of these remedies , although proved in usefulness in practice , have not been studied in depth in the same organized manner as some modern remedies.
This is where J. and J. DeChane are trying to make a contribution with organized and systematic studies of herbo- mineral medicines. DeChane medicines have a place in modern drug therapy. Many modern doctors feel that there has been great advance in the medical field , and this is true. However there are still many problems . Bacteria are daily getting resistant to drugs like sulphas and antibiotics .Testing is always not possible before administering specific therapy. In these circumstances, there must be something that the doctor can use which is tried, tested - and safe.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: DhootapapeshwarArogyavardhini Tablets (Dhootapapeshwar)Pack Size: 50 TabletsItem #: 4193Value Price :$6.49List Price: $7.92Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBhumiamalaki Powder USDA Certified OrganicPack Size: 100gmItem #: 9014Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: BaidyanathBhumiamla Phyllanthus VegicapsPack Size: 60 Vegetarian CapsItem #: 2447Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBHUMYAMALAKI Capsules CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 2783Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: CharakCharak Livomyn TabletsPack Size: 30 TabletsItem #: 9004Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: DivyaDivya Sarva Kalp KwathPack Size: 100gmItem #: 9922Value Price :$4.99List Price: $5.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Kerala AyurvedaHeposem Tablets (Kerala Ayurveda)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4124Value Price :$12.49List Price: $15.24Your Save: 22%
Brand: J & J DechaneHerbitars Tablets (J & J Dechane)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4228Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Himalaya HerbalsHimalaya Liv 52 DS TabletsPack Size: 3 x 60 TabletsItem #: 12293Value Price :$19.99List Price: $23.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Kairali AyurvedaKairali Ayurvedic Spaliv CapsulesPack Size: 60 CapsulesItem #: 10426Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Kairali AyurvedaKairali Ayurvedic Spaliv SyrupPack Size: 200 mlItem #: 10423Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaKalamegha Capsules (USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC) Andrographis paniculata - 108 Veggie Caps of 500mg eachPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 10209Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Nupal RemediesKamilari Liver Supplement Capsules (Nupal RemediesPack Size: 50 Capsules of 500mg eachItem #: 5249Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: Nupal RemediesKamilari Liver Supplement Syrup (Nupal Remedies)Pack Size: 200mlItem #: 5248Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: HimalayaLiv 52 DS Tablets (Ayuvedic Liver Support)Pack Size: 3 Packs of 60 tablets each (Total 180 tablets)Item #: 305Value Price :$18.99List Price: $22.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaLiv 52 Tablets (Ayurvedic Liver Support)Pack Size: 3 Packs of 100 tablets each (Total 300 tablets)Item #: 304Value Price :$15.99List Price: $18.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaLiv.52 SyrupPack Size: 200mlItem #: 12284Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Maharishi AyurvedaLivomap Tablets (Maharishi Ayurveda)Pack Size: 3 x 100 Tablets (3 Boxes) - Delivery by Airmail PostItem #: 1023Value Price :$43.99List Price: $52.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: NagarjunaNagarjuna Hepaguard TabletPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 11618Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Solumiks HerbaceuticalsNirocil TabletsPack Size: 30 TabletsItem #: 8017Value Price :$6.49List Price: $7.92Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Bhumi Amalaki Powder - USDA Certified OrganicPack Size: 250gmItem #: 10680Value Price :$12.49List Price: $14.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSri Sri Ayurveda Liv-On Tablets - Liver TonicPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10369Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSri Sri Ayurveda Turmeric Plus - With PepperPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10355Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%