|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9777||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200ml|
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Chandanadi Thailam
Chandanadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is a natural coolant oil. It is used to relieve burning sensation, dizziness, etc. It is used to apply as hair oil and also used for whole body massage. It is used both for oral intake and external application.
Chandanadi Thailam uses:
- It is to apply over head and for nasal instillation (Nasya treatment) – to relieve burning sensation in head, dizziness and nasal bleeding.
- It is used to apply all over the body and massage – to relieve liver diseases such as jaundice, herpes, gout and bleeding diseases.
- It is used for internal administration in cases of bleeding diseases, gout, heavy menstrual bleeding.
- It is also used in the treatment of psychosis.
How to use:
- It is used for nasal instillation in a dose of 2 – 8 drops, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dose for internal administration – 2 – 3 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Self meicstion with Nasya or oral intake is strictly contra indicated.
- It i also used for massage.
Chandanadi oil ingredients:
Paste preapared with 12 grams of fine powders of
- Prapaundarika – Lotus variety
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa
- Padmakeshara – Lotus stamen
- Kumuda – Nymphaea stellata
- Utpala – Nelumbo nucifera
- Shaluka – Blue lotus stalk
- Mrinala, bisa – Lotus stalk
- Padmaka – Prunus puddum
- Ananta – Hemidsemus indicus
- Kusha – Desmostachya bipinnata
- Kasha – Saccharum spontaneum
- Ikshu – Sugarcane – Saccharum officinarum
- Kshirishrunga – Lilium polyphyllum
- Valkala – Buchanania latifolia
- Jeevaniya Gana herbs –
- Jeevaniya gana herbs
- yashtimadhu – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Priyala – Buchanania lanzan
- Parushaka – Phoenix pusilla
- Rasanjana – Berberis aristata
- Ashoka – Saraca indica
- Mrudveeka – Raisin
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Tanduleeyaka – Amaranthus spinosus L.
- Tila taila – sesame oil – 768 ml
Decoction prepared from
480 grams of
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Udichya – Pavonia odorata
- Nalada – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Dhatri – Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Yasthyahva – Licorice – Glycyrhiza glabra
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Water – 12.288 liters – boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters.
The above combination is boiled till around 750 ml of oil is prepared.
- Be the first to review this product