|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Baidyanath Ashwakanchuki Tablets
Ashwa Kanchuki Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of cold, asthma, bronchitis, etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient.
Ashwa Kanchuki Rasa Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma, fever.
- It is also used as co prescription with other medicines in different conditions. It acts as a catalyst.
Ashwa Kanchuki Rasa dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with honey, fresh ginger juice, betel leaf juice.
Ashwa Kanchuki Ras side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Aswa Kanchuki Ras ingredients:
10 g fine power of each of
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Shuddha Haratala Purified and processed Orpiment (Arsenic tri sulphide)
- Shuddha Jayapala – Croton tiglium
- Juice extract of Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba – Quantity Sufficient.
- Be the first to review this product