Netramritam Eye Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9815||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10ml|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Netramritam Eye Drop
Netramritam is an Ayurvedic eye drops used for the treatment of seasonla conjunctivitis, iritis etc.
Uses of Netramritam:
- Gives cooling effect to the eyes.
- Useful in the treatment of computer vision syndrome
- Useful in conjunctivitis, iritis.
Ingredients of Netramritam:
- Lodhratwak (Symplocos racemosa) – It is mainly used in bleeding disorders, diarrhoea and eye disorders. Its reference in Ayurveda are found since the time of Sushruta.
- Hima (Cinnamom camphora) – Camphor
- Padmakam (Prunus cerasoides)
Direction for use of Netramritam: 2 – 3 drops 3 – 4 times a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic docor.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBakson Euphrasia Eye DropsPack Size: 10mlItem #: 9568Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R78 - Eye Care Drops for DrinkingPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9459Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalMahatraiphala GhritamPack Size: 200gmItem #: 9814Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%