Dr. Reckeweg R78 - Eye Care Drops for Drinking
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R78 Drops for Different Types of Eye Diseases
Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops for different types of eye diseases contains: Aconitum D4, Apis Mellifica D4, Belladonna D4, Euphorbia Cyparissias D3, Euphorbium D4, Euphrasia D2, Euphrasia D2, Hamamelis D2, Kalium Carbonicum D4, Mercurius Bijodatus D5, Rhus Toxicodendron D4, Ruta D2, Scrophularia Nodosa D2, Spigelia D4, Staphisagria D4, Sulfur D4.
Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops is indicated as eye care drops for oral administration
Conjunctivitis and belpharitis are most common among the different types of eye diseases. It refers to the inflammation of conjunctiva. Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye and refers to the thin clear tissue which lies over the white part of eye and lines inside the eyelid. Causes of conjunctivitis includes bacteria, viruses, allergies (like dust or pollen) etc. Symptoms include redness of inner eyelid, thick yellow discharge which crusts over eyelashes, itchy eyes, blurred vision, burning eyes, increased light sensitivity and increased amount of tears. Inflammation of eyelids is known as blepharitis. It involves that part of eyelids where there is growth of eyelashes. It is most commonly caused when the tiny oil glands that are located near base of eyelashes gets clogged. This condition leads to irritated and red eyes. Blepharitis is not contagious and does not cause permanent damage to eyesight but is uncomfortable and unsightly. Signs and symptoms include redness, watery eyes, stinging or burning sensation in eyes, greasy appearance of eyelids, swelling, itchy eyelids, frequent blinking, sticking of eyelids, light sensitivity etc
Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat different types of eye diseases through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like aconitum, apis mellifica etc that acts on chronic conjunctivitis (inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye), blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid), hordeolum (infection of the sebaceous glands at the base of the eyelashes) and catarrhal conjunctivitis. It also addresses eyestrain, opacity (quality of lacking transparency) of vitreum (transparent jeely like substance filling interior of eyeball behind eye lens), diplopia (double vision) and incipent cataract (incomplete cataract).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat different types of eye diseases
- Aconitum - acts as analgesic.
- Apis mellifica - treats stabbing pain and epidemic (widespread occurrence of an infectious disease) conjunctivitis.
- Belladonna - treats conjunctivitis and blepharitis.
- Euphorbia cyparissias - treats irritation of mucous membrane.
- Euphorbium - treats watering eyes and catarrh conjunctivitis.
- Euphrasia - treats eyestrain, photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light) and intraocular pressure (fluid pressure inside the eye). It also treats conjunctivitis, lacrimation (flow of tears), blepharitis, ciliaris (circular tract in the eye) etc.
- Hamamelis - treats different types of eye diseases, hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) and eyestrain.
- Kalium carbonicum - treats oedema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues) of upper eyelids accompanied with strong swelling.
- Mercurius bijodatus - treats blepharitis, iritis (inflammation of the iris of the eye), ciliaris, ciliary (relating to or involving cilia) and neuralgia on left side.
- Rhus toxicodendron - treats conjunctivitis and swelling of eyelids with the mattery discharge.
- Ruta - treats dysopia (defective vision) caused due to eyestrain.
- Scrophularia nodosa - treats scrofulous (relating to scrofula TB like bacteria) eye diseases and hordeolum.
- Spigelia - treats catarrhal conjunctivitis.
- Staphisagria - treats hordeolum chazalion (cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a blocked meibomian gland)
- Sulfur - treats red eyelids with the tendency to purulent (discharging pus) inflammation and hordeolum.
Other Homeopathic products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 78 drops
Other related products recommended by us are as follows to treat different types of eye diseases
- Homeopathic drops
- Wheezal Eye Bright drops, Adel 17
- Homeopathic tablets
- Nikir Eyecure tablets
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 78
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R78 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 78
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R78 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Conjunctivitis, Eye Strain, Cataract, Corneal Opacity
Dosage: 3 times daily 20 drops in some water
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBakson Euphrasia Eye DropsPack Size: 10mlItem #: 9568Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalMahatraiphala GhritamPack Size: 200gmItem #: 9814Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalNetramritam Eye DropPack Size: 10mlItem #: 9815Value Price :$4.99List Price: $5.99Your Save: 20%