Divya Ashwagandha Capsules
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient|
Divya Ashwagandha Capsules
Divya Ashwagandha Capsule (Withania somnifera) in form of Capsules which is also known as Indian winter cherry is a great rejuvenator that increases stamina, vitality. It is a well known Indian ginseng. The herb is also found to enhance physical and mental ability and it is a wonderful natural tonic for overall health. Ashwagandha is a Sanskrit term that literally means horse's vitality i.e. it vitalizes living body to give strength as that of the horse.
Composition : Each capsule contains
Powerful and efficient herb: -
- Sexual power booster: - Ashwagandha increases the sexual vitality, works as a great aphrodisiac. Most of the sexual problems arise due to stress and Ashwagandha herb acts as anti-stress natural supplement. Ashwagandha is a unique herb that works as an effective adaptogen that restores the neurotransmitters supporting the mental and physical energy and is a very potential tonic for whole body.
Ashwagandha is very much male friendly herb that enhances the productivity and quality of sperms. It increases the sexual power and provides long lasting endurance. It fights back ageing and keeps the body rejuvenated. Ashwagandha Capsules are known to have 'testosterone' like effects and are an important herbal formula for male reproductive system as it improves male libido and provide strength to male genital system.
- Immunity enhancer: - The herb is very much useful as a growth promoter, immune-stimulant. Ashwagandha Capsules have shown its effect on increasing the white blood cells count and it helps fighting against various micro organisms and allergens. The herb works as a nervine-sedative and boast anxiolytic properties.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: - Ashwagandha supplied in any form has anti-inflammatory properties. Also, Ashwagandha herb can be used for various inflammatory conditions (swellings) and helps in the improving the blood supply. Ashwagandha is said to have vata shamak (pain relieving) properties thus Ashwagandha herb can be use for various musculo-skeletal disorders like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica etc.
- Mind, memory and mental disorders: - Ashwagandha Capsule can also be given to a person suffering from vertigo, depression and other mental disorders. It provides nourishment to brain function and increases ability to work more efficiently. Intake of Ashwagandha capsules increases the cognitive ability and also boosts the memory.
- Heart and blood circulation: - Ashwagandha root extract is given to hypertensive people as it acts as an excellent supplement for the heart muscles and maintains the circulatory flow. Ashwagandha powder or churna can also be consumed in night before going to sleep with Milk or lukewarm water.
- Respiratory disorders: - As the herb Ashwagandha has the power to regenerate the dead tissues, Ashwagandha Capsules can be safely given to patients of tuberculosis during their recovery phase. People suffering from asthma or some other upper respiratory tract infections can take Ashwagandha Capsules to have wonderful results.
- Stress reliever
- General strengthener
- Sexuality booster
- Anti- inflammatory
- Anxiolytic and Immune stimulant
- Memory enhancer
- Analgesic and natural diuretic
Suggested Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
1. Identity Test
Quantity of ingredient
Spectrum of ingredient
X-ray diffraction of ingredient
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the healing treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: AlarsinAlarsin Siledin TabletsPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 2824Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyAshwagandharishtaPack Size: 450mlItem #: 5344Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBRAHMI Capsules CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 9857Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBRAHMI GOTUKOLA Capsules CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 2778Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBrahmi Oil (Certified Organic)Pack Size: 200mlItem #: 2381Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBrahmi Oil CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 200mlItem #: 2748Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaBrahmi Rasayana (Certified Organic)Pack Size: 250gmItem #: 3625Value Price :$14.99List Price: $18.29Your Save: 22%
Brand: HimalayaBrahmi TabletsPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 2903Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: BaidyanathBrahmi VatiPack Size: 30 TabletsItem #: 2404Value Price :$6.49List Price: $7.92Your Save: 22%
Brand: DhootapapeshwarBrahmi Vati Suvarnayukta (Dhootapapeshwar)Pack Size: 10 TabletsItem #: 5227Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: DaburBrahmi Vati Swarna YuktaPack Size: 10 TabletsItem #: 1477Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaHaritaki Capsules CERTIFIED ORGANICPack Size: 108 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 3404Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: NidcoJatamansi Powder (Nardostachys jatamansi) 250gPack Size: 250gItem #: 2828Value Price :$29.99List Price: $35.39Your Save: 18%
Brand: J & J DechaneLivactin-G Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 30 TabletsItem #: 4173Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalMahakalyanaka GhritamPack Size: 200gItem #: 5407Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: DhootapapeshwarMakardhwaja GutikaPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 9888Value Price :$34.99List Price: $41.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalManasamitra Vatakam (Ayurvedic Formula for Anxiety and Stress)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 3628Value Price :$40.49List Price: $46.60Your Save: 18%
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyManasamitra Vatakam GulikaPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 8542Value Price :$49.99List Price: $58.99Your Save: 18%
Brand: HimalayaMentat Tablets (Ayurvedic Brain Tonic)Pack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 315Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: J & J DechaneNevoss Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4168Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: J & J DechaneOlosyn Oil (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 50mlItem #: 4156Value Price :$6.49List Price: $7.92Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Ashwagandha Gotukola PowderPack Size: 100gmItem #: 4074Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: J & J DechaneSenzine Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4167Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: NidcoVacha Powder (Acorus calamus)Pack Size: 50gItem #: 3251Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: Vedic Bio LabsVedic Calm CapsulesPack Size: 30 CapsulesItem #: 9049Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: J & J DechaneVitesson Tablets (J & J DeChane)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4160Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%