Sahacharadi Kwatham Tablets
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9819||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Sahacharadi Kwatham Tablets
Natural remedy for hip pain, leg pain and low back pain
- Sahachara – Strobilanthus ciliatus
- Suradaru – Cedrus deodara
- Shunti – Zingiber officinale
Kashayam refers to a decoction or extract of a herb or a group of herbs. Kashayam contains mostly water soluble herbs which are easily absorbed by the intestines. In Ayurveda, a Kashayam is named after the herbs used in it.
Kashaya is not preferred by many due to its bitter taste and the fuss in carrying the liquid bottles. The availability of Kashaya tablets makes it convenient for such users to take them without trouble.
Sahacharadi Kashaya is an excellent remedy for sciatica and back pain, and all types of nervous weakness and rigidity.
Benefits of Sahacharadi Kashaya Tablets:
- It is effective in the treatment of
- Aches in the legs
- Nervous weakness
- Time to take Kashaya Tablets
- In the morning, between 6.00 am and 7.30 am on empty stomach, and in the evening between 5.00pm and 6.30 pm on empty stomach.
- If the patient suffers from acidity, flatulence or sour belching he or she can take Kashaya half an hour after tea.
- Following these usage instructions and lifestyle recommendations are essential to get best results.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day before food
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalAshtavargam Kwatham TabletsPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 9797Value Price :$11.99List Price: $13.99Your Save: 20%