Dr. Reckeweg R81 - Analgesic Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R81 Drops - Recommended Analgesic and Antipyretic
Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops - recommended analgesic and antipyretic contains: Anamirta Cocculus D4, Aranea Diadema D4, Cimicifuga Racemosa D4, Citrullus Colocynthis D4, Cyclamen Europaeum D4, Gelsemium Sempervirens D3, Ginkgo Biloba D3, Spigelia Anthelmia D4.
Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops is indicated as analgesic
Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops is proven analgesic and antipyretic. An analgesic is basically a painkiller and a class of medicine used to achieve analgesia or relief from pain. The mode of action of Analgesic is unclear but appears to act centrally in the brain rather than peripherally in nerve endings. Paracetamol is the most common form of analgesic in the market today which is usually taken orally or rectally, Analgesics are normally classified into two types: anti-inflammatory drugs, which mitigate pain by reducing local inflammatory responses; and the opioids, which act primarily on the brain.
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops are indicated analgesic and antipyretic works through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like anamirta cocculus, aranea diadema etc that acts on neuralgic pain (intermittent pain along course of nerve), headaches, myalgic pains (muscular pains) and arthralgia (pain in joint).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops are proven analgesic and antipyretic that are derived from the following ingredients
- Anamirta cocculus - treats vertigo (sensation of weariness) caused due to various circumstances, algospasms (spasms produced by pains), occipital (related to occipital bone) headaches and menstrual pains.
- Aranea diadema - treats dysarteriotony (abnormal blood pressure), recurrent neuralgic pains and painful arthralgies.
- Cimicifuga racemosa - treats myalgic, muscular pains that are caused due vertebral column, algospasms of gastrointestinal tract, and pains from myocardial spasm, region of female genitals and gall bladder.
- Citrullus colocynthis - treats algospasms of biliary tract, gastrointestinal tract and urinary organs. It also treats pain in ischium (ischialgia), neuritis (inflammation of peripheral nerves) and neuralgic pains especially in the face.
- Gelsemium sempervirens - treats headaches and tendency to convulsions (fits).
- Spigelia anthelmia - treats acute carditis (inflammation of the heart), stenocardia (severe constricting pain in chest), headaches and neuralgic pains.
- Cyclamen europaem - treats migraines, headaches and painful menstrual disorders.
- Ginkgo biloba - treats painful writers cramps and headaches.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 81
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R81 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 81
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R81 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms : Neuralgia
Dosage: Generally 3 to 4 times daily 15 drops in some water before meals. in severe cases every ½ to 1 hour 15 to 20 drops.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBakson Compound 25 (Neuralgia)Pack Size: 25mlItem #: 9621Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons # B68 Drops (For Neuralgia)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9735Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B29 Drops (Intercostal Neuralgia)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9686Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R24 - Pleurisy, Intercostal Neuralgia DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9455Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R70 - Neuralgia DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9497Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalHimasagara TailamPack Size: 200 mlItem #: 4469Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalKsheerabala 101 CapsulePack Size: 100 CapsulesItem #: 5206Value Price :$20.49List Price: $24.18Your Save: 18%