Dr. Reckeweg R24 - Pleurisy, Intercostal Neuralgia Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R24 Drops for Shortness of Breath Causes
Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops for shortness of breath causes contains: Cimicifuga D6, Colocynthis D8, Kalium Carbon. D6, Natrium Sulfuric. D6, Ranunculus Bulbos. D4, Bryonia D4.
Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops are indicated for pleurisy and intercostal neuralgia
Shortness of breath causes a patient to palpitate, have flaring nostrils, and anxiety . due to lack of oxygen in the blood . The causes may be attributed to asthma, congestive heart failure, allergic reaction, pneumonia, bronchitis , lung cancer, inhalation injury, pneumothorax, anemia,, high altitude with lower oxygen levels, , interstitial lung disease, obesity, tuberculosis, emphysema, pulmonary artery hypertension. Shortness of breath causes symptoms of chest pain, pain too. The shortness of breath associated with pleurisy can be a result of chest pain caused by breathing or it may be due to the the blood clot in the lungs or pneumonia.
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops are indicated for shortness of breath caused by above reasons and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like cimicifuga, colocynthis etc that act on pleuritis (inflammation of the pleura that is moist, double-layered membrane surrounding lungs and lines the rib cage) and serous membrane inflammation accompanied with stinging pain. It also treats appendicitis (medical condition in which the appendix becomes inflamed and painful), ovaritis (inflammation of an ovary) and peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum). It addresses pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium), acute arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) and polyarthritis (type of arthritis that involves 5 or more joints simultaneously).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat causes leading to shortness of breath
- Cimicifuga - treats pleurodynia (severe pain in the muscles between the ribs) of right side mainly in women.
- Colocynthis - it influences the nervous system and is effective for pleurisy.
- Kalium carbon - treats pleurodynia, chest stitches and pneumonia. It acts on pulmonary tissues, pleurisy with emission and pleuropneumonia (pneumonia complicated with pleurisy).
- Natrium sulfuric - treats pain that grows worse in the damp weather, chest catarrh that causes shortness of breath (excessive discharge or build up of mucus) and pain in the area of 9th and 10th ribs on left side.
- Ranunculus bulbos - treats intercostal (pertaining to muscles, parts, or intervals between the ribs) rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles), sharp pains in chest that is aggravated by pressure, breathing, suffocation and change in temperature.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops
Other related products recommended for shortness of breath causes are as follows
- Homeopathic drops
- Baksons B40, Adel 32
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R24 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R24 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Pleurisy, Neuralgia
Dosage: Generally 4 to 6 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 24 in some water before meals. When improving, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 24 and continue this treatment for a longer period of time until complete recovery.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBakson Compound 25 (Neuralgia)Pack Size: 25mlItem #: 9621Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons # B68 Drops (For Neuralgia)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9735Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B29 Drops (Intercostal Neuralgia)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9686Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R70 - Neuralgia DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9497Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R81 - Analgesic DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9447Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalHimasagara TailamPack Size: 200 mlItem #: 4469Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalKsheerabala 101 CapsulePack Size: 100 CapsulesItem #: 5206Value Price :$20.49List Price: $24.18Your Save: 18%