Divya Ashwagandha Churna
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient|
Divya Ashwagandha Churna
This herbal supplement is considered an adaptive that it works to normalize physiological function, working on the HPA axis along with the neuro-endocrine system. Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means horse'S smell, probably originating from the odor of its root which resembles that of sweating horse. It is also known to comprise anti carcinogenic properties.
Ashwagandha, also known as "Winter Cherry," it improves the ability of body to maintain physical effort and helps the body to tackle various types of stress. This is the most famous Ayurvedic immune booster herb that is used in many tonics and formulas. This is a revitalizing herb that maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscles and bones, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system.
Beneficial in following conditions:
- Ashwagandha is beneficial in various types of spermatic disorders, spermaturia, Oligospermia, zoospremia etc.
- Ashwagandha is beneficial in any condition of excessive content of Vata in the body.
- Helps in combating against nervous exhaustion.
- Ashwagandha brings about treatment of various types of inflammation.
- Ashwagandha protects the body from any types of infections or illness.
- Ashwagandha boosts the immune system.
- Ashwagandha improves memory and increases alertness.
- Increase in sperm count.
- Brings about thickening of seminal fluid.
- This is also know to be benefiting is premature ejaculation.
- Also beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
- Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of both the mind as well as the body.
- Ashwagandha very beneficial in insomnia.
- Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of the cardiac muscles.
- Ashwagandha is also used for the treatment of tumors.
- Ashwagandha decreases the levels of stress, increases mental activity, and also acts as an antioxidant.
- Restores the working of neurotransmitters in various types of mental disorders.
- Used in various types of mental and nervous disabilities.
Indication: Useful in stress, fatigue and general debility.
- Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry)
Suggested Dosage: 3-4g is consumed twice a day in the morning and the evening with milk.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
1. Identity Test
Quantity of ingredient
Spectrum of ingredient
X-ray diffraction of ingredient
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the medical treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaidyanathAshwagandha ChurnaPack Size: 100gmItem #: 9835Value Price :$6.99List Price: $8.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaAshwagandha Churna USDA Certified OrganicPack Size: 100gItem #: 8735Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaASHWAGANDHA RASAYANAPack Size: 250gmItem #: 2816Value Price :$14.49List Price: $17.68Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyAshwagandhadi Lehya (Arya Vaidya Pharmacy)Pack Size: 400gmItem #: 5327Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gufic BiosciencesAswal Plus Ayurvedic SupplementPack Size: 10 CapsulesItem #: 272Value Price :$4.49List Price: $5.48Your Save: 22%
Brand: AyushaktiAyushakti Ojas TabletsPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10479Value Price :$20.99List Price: $24.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaidyanathBaidyanath AshwagandharishtaPack Size: 450 mlItem #: 3620Value Price :$16.49List Price: $20.12Your Save: 22%
Brand: Vaidyaratnam OushadhasalaBrahma RasayanamPack Size: 250gmItem #: 10177Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: DaburDabur Ashwagandha ChurnaPack Size: 60 gmItem #: 152Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: DaburDabur Stresscom CapsulesPack Size: 120 CapsulesItem #: 986Value Price :$15.49List Price: $18.90Your Save: 22%
Brand: Dr. Willmar Schwabe IndiaDr. Willmar Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic Syrup BasePack Size: 100mlItem #: 9931Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Ashwagandha CapsulesPack Size: 60 CapsulesItem #: 271Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Geriforte TabletsPack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 9979Value Price :$6.99List Price: $8.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Ashwagandha Capsules (Withania Somnifera)Pack Size: 60 Vegetarian CapsulesItem #: 1692Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Ashwagandha OilPack Size: 500mlItem #: 6102Value Price :$30.49List Price: $35.98Your Save: 18%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaOrganic Ashwagandha PowderPack Size: 250gmItem #: 1844Value Price :$12.49List Price: $15.24Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic India ASHWAGANDHA Capsules EcoPackPack Size: 250 Veg CapsulesItem #: 5199Value Price :$25.49List Price: $30.08Your Save: 18%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Tulsi Jasmine Green TeaPack Size: 18 Tea BagsItem #: 2450Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Tulsi Mulethi Tea BagsPack Size: 18 Tea BagsItem #: 2451Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Tulsi Sweet Lemon TeaPack Size: 18 Tea BagsItem #: 2449Value Price :$5.49List Price: $6.70Your Save: 22%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic Tulsi TeaPack Size: 25 Tea BagsItem #: 1798Value Price :$5.99List Price: $7.31Your Save: 22%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaSri Sri Ayurveda Ashwagandha Tablets - Stress ReductionPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10360Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaidyanathStress Guard CapsulePack Size: 60 CapsulesItem #: 7914Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Tarika AyurlabsTarika Ayurlabs Ayurvedic Body Massage OilPack Size: 100mlItem #: 10138Value Price :$16.99List Price: $19.99Your Save: 20%