|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9778||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||400gm|
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Chyavanaprasam
Chyavanaprasam or Chyawanprash is a holistic approach to rejuvenation. As a daily dietary supplement, it helps build bodily strength, mental clarity and it reduces the risk of getting sick from lack of immunity. Very popular with all age groups, this herbal formula is filled with vitamins and minerals from different fruits and plants. Directions of Use: Take 1-2 Tbsp twice daily as a healthy regime. Chyawanprash is based on a 2,000 year old formula, as described in an ancient Ayurvedic text. The synergy of 36 selected herbs and fruits in this nutritive tonic has traditionally been used to enhance general health, increase energy, and support the body's natural resistance to disease. The principle active herb, Amla fgruit (Amalaki) which is one of the world's most concentrated sources of Vitamin C, works with other ingredients to create a powerful and effective antioxidant. Regular ingestion of Chyawanprash is believed to rejuvinate and fortify both the mind and body and is beneficial to people of all ages.
- Chyavanaprasam or Chyawanprash is a holistic approach to rejuvenation
- As a daily dietary supplement, it helps build bodily strength, mental clarity and it reduces the risk of getting sick from lack of immunity
- Very popular with all age groups, this herbal formula is filled with vitamins and minerals from different fruits and plants.
- This nutritionally rich ayurvedic tonic has traditionally been used to enhance general health, increase mental and physical energy, and support the body's natural resistance to disease.
- The principle herb in Chyawanprash, Amla fruit (Amalaki) is one of the worlds most concentrated sources of naturally occurring Vitamin C, and works synergistically with the other carefully selected ingredients to create a powerful and effective rejuvenating tonic and antioxidant.
Indications: It is beneficial in cough, dyspnoea, voice constraint, rheumatoid arthritis, improves appetite and increases intellect. It is also useful in emaciation, debility, heart diseases and asthma.
Dosage: 5 – 10 grams to be taken twice daily preferably with milk.
Ingredients of Chyvanaprasam:
- Dashamula- each 89 gm
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)- 89 gm
- Musta (Cyperus rotendus)- 89 mg
- Jeevaka (Microstylis wallichi)- 89 mg
- Rishabaka (Microstylis mucifera)- 89 mg
- Utpala (Nymphaea alba)- 89 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum)- 89 mg
- Sringi (Pistacia integerrima)- 89 mg
- Meda (Polygonatum verticillatum)- 89 mg
- Tamalaki (Phylanthus niruri)- 89 mg
- Truti (Elettaria cardamomum)- 89 mg
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)- 89 mg
- Jongaka/Aguru (Aquilaria agallocha)- 89mg
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera)- 89 mg
- Pushkara (Inula racemosa)- 89 mg
- Chandana (Santalum album)- 89 mg
- Shati (Curcuma aromatica)- 89 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)- 89 mg
- Kakoli (Fritelleria oxipetala)- 89 mg
- Kshirakakoli (lillium polyphyllum)- 89 mg
- Kakanasa (Trichosanthes tricuspidata)- 89 mg
- Amrita (Tinospora cordifolia)- 89 mg
- Abhaya (Terminalia chebula)- 89 mg
- Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa)- 89 mg
- Vrishamula (Justicia beddomei)- 89 mg
- Dhatriphala (Embelica officinale)- 3.048 gm
- Taila (Sesame Oil)- 0.762 ml
- Ghrita (Ghee)- 0.762 ml
- Matsyandika (Sugarcane juice concentrate)- 4.444 gm
- Tukakshiri (Bambusa bambus)- 356 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum)- 178 mg
- Chaturjata (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Elettaria cardamomum, Cinnamomum tamala, Mesua ferrea)- each 22 mg
- Madhu (Honey)- 1.143 ml.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: DaburChyawanprashPack Size: 250gmItem #: 9862Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Septilin SyrupPack Size: 200mlItem #: 10147Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic India - Tulsi Brahmi Tea BagsPack Size: 25 Tea BagsItem #: 10183Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%