|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Dabur Chyawanprash is a powerful combination of over 40 herbs and plant extracts in a base of Amla (Indian Gooseberry fruit pulp). Dabur Chawanprash is derived from a 2500 year old ayurvedic formula. It is completely chemical-free, natural and safe. The first historically documented formula for Chyawanprash is found in the Charak Samhita, the ancient Ayurvedic treatise written by sage Charak in the 4th century BC. Prepared from more than 40 plants, fruits, roots, herbs and minerals in a base of amla fruit pulp, it works on the vital internal defense mechanism and increases the body's natural immunity. Chyawanprash is considered a Rasayana under Ayurveda characterised by benefits of maintaining youth, vigor and vitality.
The antioxidant properties of Dabur Chyawanprash neutralise free radicals that cause cell decay and aging. This promotes the body's natural immunity and delays the process of aging. In the 1940's Dabur adopted the original Ayurvedic formula and created the largest selling branded Chyawanprash in India. Dabur's research team added some more herbs known for their health benefits, and refined the processing to maintain quality standards. To achieve the strictest quality benchmarks, each batch of Dabur Chyawanprash is tested for consistency, colour, texture and nutritional value. Complete mechanisation and scientific processing avoids the possibility of contamination.
Benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Strengthens body's internal defense mechanism
- Builds immunity
- Protection against oxidative injury due to smoking
Main Ingredients in Dabur Chyawanprash:
- Amla :- Amla Fruit is rich in Vitamin C and Pectin. Tannins present in it retard the oxidation of Vitamin C. Pectin is known to maintain normal serum cholesterol in human beings. It inhibits platelets aggregation and maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It is a tonic, has a haematinic and lipalytic function useful for maintaining a healthy liver, supports digestion and maintains healthy acidity levels. It is also anti-ageing. It is one of the main supplements for maintaining healthy stomach acid levels and healthly liver functions. It stops premature graying or hair-loss, encourages nail and hair growth, improves eye-sight, cleanses the mouth, and nourishes the teeth, bones. Cleanses the intestine and promotes normal blood sugar levels.
- Ashwagandha :- modulates body functionality so as to control stress and regulate immunity.
- Pippali :- supports lung functions.
- Kesar :- energises the body and promotes skin health.
- Guduchi :- gives strength both physically and mentally. It also has astringent properties which rejuvenates the immune system.
- Karkatsringi :- beneficial for respiratory health
- Shatavari :- helps to promote general health and increases stamina
- Bala/ Vidarikand :- helps to fight general weakness and gives strength and stamina.
Directions for taking Dabur Chyawanprash
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or in milk and as a bread spread. In all cases its therapeutic properties have proven to remain stable and active. 1-2 teaspoonfuls a day.
Precaution: Diabetics should take the product with caution as it contains sugar. This Product Contains Preservatives.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyChyavanaprasamPack Size: 400gmItem #: 9778Value Price :$19.99List Price: $23.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: HimalayaHimalaya Septilin SyrupPack Size: 200mlItem #: 10147Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Organic IndiaOrganic India - Tulsi Brahmi Tea BagsPack Size: 25 Tea BagsItem #: 10183Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%