Charak Cephagraine Nasal Drops
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Charak Cephagraine Nasal Drops
- Migraine syndrome
In sinusitis: 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
In migraine: 1- 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril twice a day .The course may be repeated after 1 month.
- Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
- Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
- Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
Do's And Don'ts:
- Consumption of cow's milk and cow's ghee for people suffering from migraine.
- Early to bed is very useful.
- Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
- Prefer bland diet
- Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
- Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
- Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
- Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
- Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
- Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
- Avoid irregular dietary habits.
- Avoid day time sleeping.
In sinusitis, Cephagraine nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. Cephagraine tablet constricts cranial arteries and thus, CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine. Cephagraine also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc. Piper longum, Calotropis gigantea, Gypsum, Datura metel,all these ingredients have analgesic properties. Carminative Carum copticum, antacid Sodium carbonate, hepatostimulant Eclipta alba and prokinetic Zingiber officinale help to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Ocimum sanctum has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties.
|Compositions: Each coated tablet contains :|
|Name of Ingredient||Latin/ English Name||Qty|
|Jambeeram swaras||(Citrus limon)||50 %|
|Sharkara shuddha||(Sucrose)||30 %|
|Karpoor||(Camphora officinarum)||0.1 %|
|Extracts of the following:|
|Jambeeram swaras||(Citrus limon)||10 %|
|Erand mool||(Ricinus communis)||2 %|
|Jivanti||(Dendrobium macraei)||2 %|
|Yashtimadhu||(Glycyrrhiza glabra)||2 %|
|Shatavari||(Asparagus racemosus)||2 %|
|Vidanga||(Embelia ribes)||2 %|
|Shunthi||(Zingiber officinale)||0.5 %|
|Pippali mool, Arka phool, Shuddha Godanti, Dhattur||Analgesic|
Visionary brothers Mr D.N. Shroff and Dr. S.N. Shroff, in the year 1947, were amongst the pioneers of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines in India. They drew inspiration from one of the most authoritative sources on the subject "The Charak Samhita" compiled by the sage Charaka Circa 1000 BC. Thus was born Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd, today one of the largest producers of high quality Ayurvedic products in India.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: AdelAdel 1 - apo-DOLOR DropsPack Size: 3 x 20ml (Delivery by Airmail Post)Item #: 9367Value Price :$29.99List Price: $35.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Mig AidPack Size: 100gmItem #: 9756Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: CharakCephagraine Ayurvedic Migraine TreatmentPack Size: 3 Kits of 40 Tablets + 15 ml Drops (Charak)Item #: 2651Value Price :$21.99List Price: $26.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: NidcoDashmool TailPack Size: 100mlItem #: 10085Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R16 - Migraine and Headache DropPack Size: 3 x 22ml (Delivery by Airmail Post)Item #: 9437Value Price :$29.99List Price: $35.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Gopala AyurvedaSHIRODHARA OIL 200 ML (Certified Organic)Pack Size: 200mlItem #: 2768Value Price :$11.99List Price: $14.63Your Save: 22%
Brand: Vibha Natural ProductsVijaya Herbal OilPack Size: 100mlItem #: 5260Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%