|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8554||Baidyanath||10 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Yakuti Ras is an Ayurvedic formulation in tablet form, used in the treatment of cardiac disorders. This is a classical ayurvedic preparation most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Yakuti Ras Uses: It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of cardiac weakness, chronic fever and excessive sweating.
Effect on Tridosha : Balances Vata and Pitta
Yakuti Rasa dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by your Ayurvedic practitioner. It is advised along with Pudina (mint) juice.Yakuti Rasayan side effects:
- Take this in precise dosage and for limited period of time, as advised by your ayurvedic practitioner.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
10 g fine powder of each of
- Manikya Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Ruby
- Panna pishti
- Mukta Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Pravala Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Kaharuba - Trinakantamani Pishti
- Kasturi - Musk
- Abareshama - katara
- Kumkuma - Saffron - Crocus sativus
- Behamana safed churna
- Behamana lal Churna
- Jatiphala - Nutmeg (fruit) - Myristica fragrans
- Lavanga - Clove - Syzigium aromaticum
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Gulab Arka - Rose water - quantity sufficient for grinding
One of India's most respected Companies, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan (p) Ltd. (Kolkata), popularly known as Baidyanath, is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the Company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.
AYURVEDA is a 5000 year old Science of health care and herbal treatment. AYURVEDA, is highly effective in common and complicated ailments, assures long term relief and has no side effects. AYURVEDA is now backed by modern scientific research and technologies and provides its gentle healing touch to millions around the world.
- Be the first to review this product