|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4516||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Vilwadi Gulika is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic use of insect bites, rodent bites, gastro enteritis etc. It is widely used in South Indian Ayruvedic practice.
Bilwadi Gutika Benefits: It is used in Ayurvedic use of bites from scorpion, rodents, insects, spiders, gastro enteritis, dyspepsia, fever, toxic and psychological conditions.
Vilwadi Gulika Suggested Usage: 1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day.
Apart from oral intake, this tablet is made into paste and used to apply as collyrium, it is also applied as paste over wounds and bites, the fine powder is also used for nasal instillation.
Bilwadi Gutika side effects:
- Its use as collyrium and for nasal instillation.
- In higher Suggested Uses it may cause burning sensation in stomach.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in cool dry place.
Vilwadi Gulika Ingredients:
10 g of each of:
- Bilva - Bael (root) - Aegle marmelos
- Surasa - Holy Basil - Ocimum sanctum
- Karanja - Indian Beech (bark / seed) - Pongamia pinnata
- Nata - Indian valerian (root) - Valeriana wallichi
- Surahva - Himalayan cedar (bark) - Cedrus deodara
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind - Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki - Indian gooseberry fruit - Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Trikatu -
- Shunti - Ginger Rhizome - Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Long pepper fruit - Piper longum
- Nisha - Turmeric (Rhizome) - Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra - Tree Turmeric (stem) - Berberis aristata
- Basta Mutra - goat urine - Quantity Sufficient.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product