|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
|2100||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||150g||Triphala||100% Natural|
- Excellent for internal cleansing.
- Non habit-forming laxative.
- Helps Regulate elimination functions.
- Cleanses, strengthens and tones the colon.
- Supports the entire digestive system.
Triphala Ghritam Ingredients:
12 grams of each of:
- Triphala - Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger.
- Draksha - dry grapes
- Madhuka - Licroice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Katukarohini - Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Prapaundarika - Lotus variety
- Ela - cardamom
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Nagakeshar - Mesua ferrea
- Nilotpala - Nymphoea stellata
- Shweta and Krishna Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Chandana - sandalwood - Santalum album
- Haridra - Turmeric
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Ghee - 576 g
- Milk - 768 ml
- Triphala Kashayam - 2.304 liters.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product