|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8601||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||50gm||Vegatarian|
Trivrit Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic formulation for constipation. It is in herbal jam form. It is also known as Trivritadi Lehyam. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
Trivrit Lehyam Benefits:
- It helps to relieve constipation.
- It is good for heart.
- It is used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
Trivrit Lehyam Suggested Usages:
- 3 - 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food.
- It is administered along with honey, milk or warm water.
Trivrit Lehyam Side effects:
- Its dosage varies from person to person based on strength of digestive system.
- Slight overdose may lead to severe diarrhoea.
Trivrit Lehyam Ingredients:
- Trivrit (Operculina turpethum) water decoction is prepared.
- It is added with Trivrit powder, and sugar, heated to semisolid consistency. Allowed to cool down.
- After that it is added with honey and Trijata (Cinnamon, Cardamom and Cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum tamala)
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product