|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9820||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200gm|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Shatavaryadi Ghrita
Shatavaryadi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine in ghee form. It is used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders, difficulty in urination etc. It is used as medicine and also for the purpose of Panchakarma.
Shatavaryadi Ghrita uses:
- It is useful in treating urinary tract diseases, difficulty in urination, gonorrhoea and calculi.
- Excellent in burning in stomach and ache in the limbs.
Shatavaryadi Ghrita Dosage:
3 – 5 ml, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is also used in higher doses in Panchakarma treatment.
Satavaryadi Ghritham Side Effects:
- Self medication with this medicine is strictly not recommended. Take this only under strict medical supervision.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage may cause indigestion and diarrhoea.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Satavaryadi Ghritam ingredients:
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus root – 3.072 liters – juice extract
- Water decoction of Swadamshtra – Small caltrops (whole plant) – Tribulus terrestris Linn. – 3.072 liters
- Water for decoction – 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters, filtered.
- Ghrita – Cow ghee – 3.072 liters
- Ksheera – Cow milk – 1,536 liters
- 768 g of each of
- Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Tugaksheeri – Bambusa bambos
- Mridveeka – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kasheruka – Scirpus grossus
- Ervaru – Cucumis melo var. utilissimus
- Truti – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Adrika – Asphaltum
- Kana – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Utpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Kamala – Lotus – Nelumbo nucifera
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Ksheera Kakoli – Roscoea purpurea
- Jivaka – Malaxis acuminata
- Rishabhaka – Manilkara hexandra (Roxb.) Dubard / Mimusoops hexandra Roxb.
- Mudgaparni – Green gram – Phaseolus trilobus
- Mashaparni – Teramnus labialis / Vigna radiata
- Meda – Litsea monopetala
- Mahameda – Polygonatum verticillatum (Linn.)
- Chinnaruha – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Karkatashrungi – Colocynth (dried pulp)- Citrullus colocynthis
- Tugaksheeri – Bambusa bambos
- Padmaka – Wild Himalayan Cherry – Prunus cerasoides
- Prapaundarika – Lotus – Nelumbo nucifera
- Riddhi – Vigna cylindrica
- Vriddhi – Habenaria intermedia
- Mrudveeka – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Madhu – Honey
- Sharkara – 384 g
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Kairali AyurvedaChandraprabha GulikaPack Size: 100 PillsItem #: 10395Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%