Sankha Bhasmam Capsule
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|8665||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Capsules|
Sankha Bhasmam Capsules (Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal)
Shankha Bhasma is an Ayurvedic formulation prepared from Conch shell. It is used in Ayurvedic use of gastritis, abdominal pain, malabsorption syndrome etc.
Shankha Bhasma Uses:
- It is coolant, improves skin color and complexion.
- It is useful in the use of gastritis, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata and Pitta.
Suggested Usage: 250 mg - 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food. It is traditionally given along with honey, lemon juice, Triphala kashaya etc.
Shanka Bhasma preparation, Ingredients: It is prepared from purified Conch shell. There are many different methods of preparation. Any one method can be used. Here is one such method.
Purified Shankha powder is ground with aloe vera juice or lemon juice, made into disc shaped cakes, dried, burnt in absence of air, in 800 - 900 degree celsius, allowed to self cooling. This process is repeated twice to obtain Bhasma.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product