|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9791||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200ml|
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Punarnavadi Kashayam
Punarnavadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Punarnavashtaka kashaya, Punarnavashtak kwath. But there is slight difference. Punarnavadi kashayam contains turmeric as an extra ingredient. But both have quite similar properties and therapeutic action.
Punarnavadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions like myxedema, ascites, anasarca.
- Some doctors use this medicine as natural diuretic.
- It is also used in the treatment of respiratory conditions, cold, cough, dyspnoea, anemia and abdominal pain.
Punarnavadi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- Cow urine is usually prescribed as a co-prescription along with this medicine.
Punarnavadi Kashayam Ingredients:
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Daru – Cedrus deodara
- Nisha – Turmeric
- Tikta – Andrographis paniculata
- Patola – Luffa acutangula
- Pathya – Terminalia chebula
- Pichumarda – Neem
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Nagara – Ginger
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Astha Aid (Tablet)Pack Size: 40gmItem #: 9762Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons # B65 Drops (For Cardiac Efficiency)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9730Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B50 For (Stimulant Drops)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9720Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%