|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9810||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Pinda Oil
Pinda Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used to relieve pain especially due to gout arthritis. It is used for external application only.
Pinda Tailam Uses:
It is used to treat pain related to gouty arthritis- vatashonita and allied burning, swelling ,redness and pounding pain. It is also used in other types of arthritis.
Vatashonita patients should apply this oil daily over the body before bathing.
How to use:
It is used to apply externally. It is used in Ayurvedic treatments like Abhyanga, Januvasti, Dhara etc.
Pinda Thailam side effects:
- There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
- This oil is not meant to be taken orally. If you accidentally take it orally, consult your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Madhuchhista – Honey bee wax – 280 g
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia – 455 g
- Sarjarasa – Resin of Vateria indica – 186 g
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus – 455 g
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 6 liters
- Water – 24 liters
The above combination is heated till Taila is prepared. (Till all the moisture content is evaporated). Then the oil is filtered and preserved.
- Be the first to review this product