Panchakarma In Ayurveda (P.H. Kulkarni)
Table of Contents:
1. A prevailing practice of the intake of medicated Majja Sneha Soup in Kerala and its relevance to the Panchakarma Therapy/P.K. Dharmapalan.
2. Role of Swedana Therapy against a transplantable mouse tumour-an experimental study/K.J. Malagi, M.S. Kamath, B.S.S. Rao and P. Uma Devi.
3. Evaluation of Vaman Karma with respect to four modern parameters/Yogesh N. Bendale and P.H. Kulkarni.
4. The study of Vaman-Karma/Shriprasad Bavadekar.
5. To assess the efficacy of freshly prepared Virechana Kwath in constipation/Pradnya M. Akkalkotkar.
6. Effect of Virechan Karma in Kamala with high Serum Bilirubin level- a case study/Mahesh M. Thakur.
7. A role of Matra Basti in Pravahika/Babel Sadhana Prafulla.
8. A pilot study of probable action of 'Raktabasti' in low haemoglobin level/Vinay V. Welankar.
9. Vaitarna Basti/S.V. Deshpande and Anand B. Barve.
10. A transcranial doppler study in Ardhava Bhedaka (Migraine) with the management of Nasya Karma/Lalitha B.R.
11. Efficacy of Nasya in Atrophic Rhinitis/Milind Pendharkar.
12. A clinical trial of Anu Tail on Nasagat Roga/U.S. Nigam.
13. Use of Anu Tail in Chronic Rhinitis/Jayant K. Barde.
14. Panchakarma in modern health/Ashutosh Prabhune.
15. Clinical drug trial: \'L\' eye drops/J.K. Barde, Jayashree S. Pandit.
16. Clinical effect of Panchakarma on psoriasis universalis (Kitibha)/Acharya M Venugopal
About the Author:
PROF DR KULKARNI is well known Ayurvedic Physician. Research Guide in Ayurveda, University of Pune. Founder Director, Institute of Indian Medicine / Ayurveda Academy. Editor of seven Medical Journals including Deerghayu International. Author of Twelve books related to Ayurveda. Worked as Patron, President, Secretary, Treasurer of many Ayurvedic, Medical and Social Organisations at National and International level. Dr Kulkarni has established Ayurvedic Centres in many Countries of the world and traveled extensively for propogation, education and research in Ayurveda. Prof Kulkarni is recipient of many National and International awards including Pax Mundi Fellowship (Dag Hammarkjold Awards Committee) for Professional Excellence & Life Time achievement award.
- Be the first to review this product