ORGANIC Wheat Suji
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4785||Sanjeevani Organics||500gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Wheat Suji
Wheat Suji make high energy low fat delicacies. The high quality hard wheat grain is dry processed into granular grains that make everything tastes good with this Suji.
Know This Product
- Wheat suji (Semolina) is the coarse purified wheat middling of whole wheat used in making pasta and also used for breakfast cereals and puddings. Wheat Suji is made from softer type of wheat which is whiter in color. When boiled turns into soft and mushy porridge. The glycemic index is lesser than rice.
- We provide the finest quality of wheat suji that has high gluten content, high in protein, dietary fiber, carbohydrates. As it is bland in taste, it can be used to make savory and sweet dishes. Since, Wheat Suji (semolina) cooks quite fast; it can be used in making breakfast porridge, desserts, pasta dough. It is known for its low calorie content, rich flavor, rich aroma, high nutritional value, free from pesticides and high energy factor.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Texture of the product||Powder||Normal known and accepted texture|
|1.3||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : 0.75 mm||100%||100% grains are of 0.75mm size.|
|2.||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Protein in the product in percentage||10.0%||Responsible for elasticity and stretchability|
|2.3||Total ash content in the product in percentage||1.3%||Mineral content|
|2.4||Acid insoluble ash in the product in percentage||0.05%||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 348 kcal||Calories from Fat: 8.1 kcal|
|Total Fat||0.90 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||73.90 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.30 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product