ORGANIC Wheat Maida
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4784||Sanjeevani Organics||500gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Wheat Maida
Wheat Maida make delectable, nutritious baked goodies. High gluten hard wheat is dry processed to produce free flowing maida that needs less oil in the dough making.
Know This Product
- Maida flour is a variety of flour used to make Indian breads such as parantha and naan. It is also used in Central Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines. Maida is a refined product of wheat. It is extracted from the inner white portion of the wheat after the outer brownish layer is removed. After the flour is ground in a flour mill (Chakki), it is passed through a fine mesh (600meshes per square inch) to obtain Maida. Though sometimes referred to as "all-purpose flour" by Indian chefs, it more closely resembles cake flour or even pure starch. Maida flour is used to make pastries and other bakery items such as bread, biscuits and toast.
- Morarka Organic's Maida flour is comparatively low in gluten and so results in a finer or crumbly texture. It has high extensibility, stretchability and resistance (property by it opposes any deformation or stretching) which is good for making bhatura and naan.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|1.4||Size determined through Sieve Analysis: 0.2 mm||90%||90% grains are of 0.2 mm size|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||12.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total Ash on dry basis in percentage||1.0%||Mineral content|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.05%||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|2.4||Gluten on dry basis as minimum in percentage||10.0%||Protein component that gives elasticity|
|2.5||Alcoholic Acidity on dry basis in percentage||0.05%||Indicates rancidity/ shelf life of flou|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 348 kcal||Calories from Fat: 8.1 kcal|
|Total Fat||0.90 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||73.90 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.30 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product