ORGANIC Wheat Dalia
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4781||Sanjeevani Organics||500gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Wheat Dalia
A very special variety of wheat is processed into granular grains by innovative pounding process for real taste and all the health benefits.
Know This Product
- Wheat Dalia - Porridge is integral to the everyday diet of health conscious consumers.
- The present day agriculture produce is full of chemicals and pesticides, adversely affecting the health of the consumers. Morarka Organic has introduced 100 % CERTIFIED Organic Wheat Dalia. It is not only free from chemicals and pesticides, but is also very tasty and good for health.
- Wheat dalia is a healthy food option, though it is not particularly high in protein source (9-12%) but it is an excellent source of carbohydrate, rich in fiber, starch and gluten and so it releases glucose very slowly in the blood, hence helps in maintaining blood sugar level and reduce cholesterol level.
- Wheat dalia is an excellent food choice as it protects from constipation, heart diseases, obesity and diabetes. Wheat dalia has all eight essential amino acids needed for great muscles, good hair, skin and eyesight.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory/ physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|1.4||Size determined through Sieve Analysis :+1.5 mm - 1.0 mm||80%||80% grains are within +1.5 mm - 1.0 mm size|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total Ash on dry basis in the product in percentage||1.5%||Mineral content|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.05%||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|2.4||Uric acid (mg/kg) as maximum in percentage||100mg/kg||No harmful effect, fit for human consumption; as an indicator of insect contamination|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 351 kcal||Calories from Fat: 13.0 kcal|
|Total Fat||1.40 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||72.30 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||1.40 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product