ORGANIC Virgin Olive Oil
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
|9285||Sanjeevani Organics||200ml (Sanjeevani Organics)||Olive Oil||Organic|
Organic Virgin Olive Oil
Organic virgin olive oil is obtained only from the olive, using solely mechanical or other physical means can be qualified as a natural product.
Know This Product
- Our organic virgin olive oil is obtained only from the olive, the fruit of the olive tree, using solely mechanical or other physical means, in conditions, particularly thermal conditions, which do not alter the oil in any way. They have not undergone any treatment other than washing, decanting, centrifuging, and filtering. This excludes oils obtained by the use of solvents or re-esterification methods, and those mixed with oils from other sources. Virgin olive oils can be qualified as a natural product, and can have a designation of origin when they meet the specific characteristics associated with a particular region.
- Virgin olive oils can have four different designations depending on their organoleptic (taste and aroma) and analytic characteristics. Virgin olive oil which has acidity, expressed as oleic acid, of not more than 2 grams per 100 grams (2.0%), and whose other characteristics correspond to those fixed for this category in the IOOC standards. Their quality is lower than extra virgin olive oils'.
Ingredient: Organic Olives.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Appearance of the product||Clear Yellow liquid to green||Normal known and accepted appearance|
|1.2||Taste and odour of the product||Free from rancid odour and taste||Normal known and accepted taste and odour|
|1.3||Frying Test||No objectional smell or odour when heated to 180° C||Shows rancidity (off-flavor) development|
|1.4||Insoluble impurities as maximum in percentage||0.2%||Non-soluble substances|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Butyro-refractometer reading at 40° C||51-55||Shows fat percentage in oil|
|2.2||Saponification Value as minimum||184-196||As an indicator aid as adulteration with unsaponifiable matter|
|2.3||Iodine Value||75-94||Represents stability of oil (higher the value, means less stable and softer oil/ fat)|
|2.4||Unsaponifiable matter||N.M.T. 1%||Undissolved substances|
|2.5||Acid Value||N.M.T. 6||Indicates freshness of oil (deterioration by light, heat, water, acid and enzyme)|
|2.6||Test for Argemone||Negative||Presence of adulterants|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 MiliLiter(s)*|
|Calories : 900 kcal||Calories from Fat :- 900 kcal|
|Total Fat||100.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product