ORGANIC Sweet Mango Chutney
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4849||Sanjeevani Organics||470gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Sweet Mango Chutney
This traditional ripe mango chutney has great flavor and aroma of exotic herbs to become the best spread cum topping for any food, be it paranthas, pakoras, khakhras and snacks.
Know This Product: Our organic Sweet Mango chutney is the best way to enjoy the essence of ripe mangoes throughout the year. Simply delicious mango chutney with a real traditional Indian flavor can be served as an appetizer to curry. Sweet mango chutney blends juicy mango with authentic spices to create an irresistible addition to any Indian meal. Sweet, salty and a touch of vinegar, this mango chutney is guaranteed to be of great taste. It adds taste to exotic cold meats, salads, sandwiches, cheese, jacket potatoes, poori, parantha, bread, baked and roasted chicken, rice.
- Mango (48.9%)
- Green Cardamom
- Black Cardamom
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Appearance of the product||Characteristic with chunks of mango||Normal known and accepted appearance|
|1.2||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.3||Aroma of the product||Characteristic, No off odor||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.4||Taste of the product||Characteristic, No off taste||Normal known and accepted taste|
|1.5||Foreign Matter as maximum in percentage||Nil||Extraneous matter other than food(Organic/Inorganic)|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Titrable Acidilty as maximum in percentage||2.0%||Fit for long time preservation (Good Shelf Life)|
|2.2||Total Ash Content as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Mineral content|
|2.3||Acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||1.0 %||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|2.3||Total Soluble Solids h as minimum in percentage||50%||Concentration of sugar in the product|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 231 kcal||Calories from Fat: 1.8|
|Total Fat||0.20 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||57.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.40 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product