ORGANIC Sunflower Oil
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
|9276||Sanjeevani Organics||1 Litre (Sanjeevani Organics)||Sunflower Seed Oil||Organic|
Organic Sunflower Oil
Boosts heart activity, good for skin. Diet and cardiovascular benefits, contains therapeutic properties and is good skin protecting.
Know This Product
- Organic sun flower oil with its golden yellow color and distinct nutty flavor is popular general purpose oil. Sunflower oil was first industrially produced in1853.
- Organic Sunflower oil with its high oleic acid content has a very neutral taste and smell. It is much more stable than normal sunflower oil. The oleic acid content of sunflower oil lowers the level of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol, so is desirable food supplement for healthy heart. Sunflower oil is light in taste and appearance and supplies more vitamins E. It is valued for its light taste. It is a combination of MUFA and PUFA with low saturated fat levels. Sun flower contains linolenic acid in triglyceride form, palmitic acid -4-9%, stearic acid 1-7%, oleic acid 48-74%. Smoking point of sun flower oil is 2320 C and density is 918.8kg/m3. Sun flower oil has extremely high cooking temperature. It may also help food to stay fresh and healthier for longer period of time. It contains a large percentage (65%) of linolenic acid. It issued in the diet that aims to prevent cardiovascular diseases and lower bad cholesterol. Their rich essential fatty acid content has beneficial effect on the skin. In organic form vitamin trace is much higher.
Ingredient: Sunflower Seed.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Appearance of the product||Clear Yellow liquid||Normal known and accepted appearance|
|1.2||Taste and odour of the product||Free from rancid odour and taste||Normal known and accepted taste and odour|
|1.3||Frying Test||No objectional smell or odour when heated to 180° C||Shows rancidity (off-flavor) development|
|1.4||Insoluble impurities as maximum in percentage||0.2%||Non-soluble substances|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Butyro-refractometer reading at 40° C||57.1-65||Shows fat percentage in oil|
|2.2||Saponification Value as minimum||181-194||As an indicator aid as adulteration unsaponifiable matter|
|2.3||Iodine Value||100-145||Represents stability of oil (higher the value, means less stable and softer oil/ fat)|
|2.4||Unsaponifiable matter||N.M.T. 1.5%||Undissolved substances|
|2.5||Acid Value||N.M.T. 6||Indicates freshness of oil (deterioration by light, heat, water, acid and enzyme)|
|2.6||Test for Argemone||Negative||Presence of adulterants|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 MiliLiter(s)*|
|Calories:- 884 kcal||Calories from Fat: 884|
|Total Fat||100.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product