|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4933||Sanjeevani Organics||40gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
It is a powerful antioxidant, protects neurotransmitters in the brain.
Know This Product
- Rosemary is a member of mint family and is an ever green perennial herb. Dried rosemary is used in traditional Mediterranean cuisine. They have bitter, astringent taste and are highly aromatic which complements wide variety of foods. When burned they give off a distinct mustard smell as well as smell similar to that of burning food which can be used to flavor foods while barbecuing. They have been described as having camphor like taste and smell. It is also used in sausages, soups, slurry and salads.
- It is used to flavor wines, vinegar, oil and butter. It is high in iron, calcium and vitamin B. Rosemary may have anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant property. Rosemary is often used widely as a common house hold spice and also as fragrant aromatic flavoring agent in several commercially available product. The fragrance is added to the product such as frozen desserts, candy, alcoholic beverages, pudding and various other similar foods.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product as maximum in percentage||8.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total ash on dry basis as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Presence of mineral matter|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.5%||Presence of silicious matter|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:331 kcal||Calories from Fat: 127|
|Total Fat||15.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||43.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product