ORGANIC Rock Salt - Natural
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4879||Sanjeevani Organics||500gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Rock Salt (Natural)
Culinary salt with many health benefits. Essential for human life, used to add taste in various dishes.
Know This Product
- Rock salt is a natural salt which is not processed. It is superior to table salt because of presence of high quantity of minerals and also lack of chemicals and additives. It is coarse to touch and also does not mix in food easily as table salt.
- Rock salt stimulates digestion and also improves appetite. It improves bowl functioning and reduces acidity. It is also used for curing various respiratory disorders. Ailments like allergies, asthma,and common cold can be treated effectively with rock salt. Rock salt contains many minerals that are essential for the body. These minerals increase the immune system. It contains iron, magnesium, copper and, calcium that are essential for many organs of the body.
Ingredient: Rock Salt.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Texture of the product||Free flowing powder||Normal known and accepted texture|
|1.3||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +0.5 mm||98%||98% grains are of +0.5 mm size|
|1.4||Foreign Matter||Nil||Organic and inorganic matter other than food like husk, weed, chaff, sand|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||NaCl content as minimum in percentage||99.0%||Sodium content in the product|
|2.3||Matter insoluble in water as maximum in percentage||0.5%||Insoluble substances|
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product