ORGANIC Rice Poha
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4994||Sanjeevani Organics||250gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Rice Poha
Easy to digest, convenient snack, healthy and delicious. The Poha made from a very special variety of rice. This poha will earn you a certificate for your culinary skills at home.
Know This Product: Rice flakes are de-husked rice which is flattened into flat light dry flakes. These rice flakes swell when added liquid whether hot or cold as they absorb water, milk or any other liquid. This easily digestible form of raw rice is normally used to prepare snacks or light and easy fast food in a variety of Indian cuisines. It can be eaten raw by immersing it in plain water or milk with salt and sugar to taste or lightly fried in oil with nuts, raisins, cardamom and other spices. It can be reconstituted with hot water to make porridge or paste depending on the proportion of water added. Rice flakes are small, about 2mm long, flat grayish white in color. They have uneven edges and rough texture and are extremely light. Rice flakes have no particular aroma and bland gentle taste. Depending upon the method of cooking they can be soft or crunchy. It may be used in either savory or sweet snacks. Rice flakes are good source of complex carbohydrates that provides energy, is high in fiber and rich in protein. Rice flakes are lactose free, fat free and heart healthy and good source of essential vitamins and minerals including iron.
Ingredient: Rice Poha.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|Grade 'A'||Grade 'B'|
|1.1||Color||Characteristic white||Characteristic white|
|1.2||Foreign Matter, %, Max.||0.1||0.5|
|1.3||Damaged and Discolored (%) (max.)||2.0||3.0|
|2||Chemical Paramete rs|
|2.1||Moisture %, Max.||10.0||10.0|
|3.1||Total Bacterial count (CFU/g) (max)||10 6||10 6|
|3.2||Total Yeast and Molds (CFU/g) (max)||10 5||10 5|
|3.3||E Coli (cfu/g), Max.||10 2||10 2|
|3.4||Salmonella (in 25 g)||Absent||Absent|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories: 346kcal||Calories from Fat:|
|Total Fat||1.20 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||77.30 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.70 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product