ORGANIC Rice Parmal
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4776||Sanjeevani Organics||1Kg (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Rice Parmal
The perfect rice for idli and dosa, as well as Rissoto.
Know This Product
- The Best variety of Rice Parmal is long grain (6.8 - 7.2 mm Length) cylindrical double polished, non sticky, creamy white, dry and fine textured rice.
- As our variety of Rice Parmal has a marked degree of natural aroma, high culinary properties and good nutritional content, it is popular as consumer's choice rice. Its aromatic fragrance, dry texture complements curries. Moreover, grain elongation, firm and tender grain without splitting requires less time in cooking are the important characteristics which makes it best quality rice.
Ingredient: Rice Parmal.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Appearance of the product||Whitish long grain||Normal known and accepted appearance|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +1.5 mm-2.0 mm||>95%||More than 95% grains are within +1.5 to 2.0mm size.|
|1.3||Organic extraneous matter as determined in percentage||0.1 -1.0||Content of other plant materials other than the product|
|1.4||Inorganic extraneous matter as maximum in percentage||NIL-0.1%||Content of impurities for soil and environment|
|1.5||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||1.5-2.0%||Some product not fully grown grains|
|1.6||Other crop seed in percentage||NIL-0.1%||Other edible food crop seeds from the same farm|
|1.7||Insect damaged and infested product in percentage||1.0-1.5%||Kernels that are partially or wholly bored by insects|
|1.8||Physical damaged and discolored in percentage||1.5-2.0%||Insect damaged and broken kernals (vulnerable to mould development and insect invasion)|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0-12.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 325 kcal||Calories from Fat: 0.9 kcal|
|Total Fat||0.10 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||73.60 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.30 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product