|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4871||Sanjeevani Organics||50gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Exotic, pungent, digestive and improves circulation. Pungent with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
Know This Product: Romans were probably the first to experiment with the preparation of mustard as condiment. They have faint spicy smell. It is mainly use as a condiment and pickling spice. They have rich nutty flavor that adds taste to the preparations. This is a very minor spice consumed in some very specific food preparations. At Morarka some selected farmers in western Rajasthan project areas are cultivating this crop.Mustard seeds not only stimulate the appetite, but it also has digestive, laxative, antiseptic and circulative stimulant properties. The pungency of mustard grows when water is added to it. Mustard powder acts as emulsifier in the preparation of mayonnaise and salad dressings.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +1.0 mm||95%||95% grains are within +1.0 mm size.|
|1.3||Organic extraneous matter as determined in percentage||0.1-0.5%||Presence of other plant materials other than the product like husk, chaff, straw, weed|
|1.4||Inorganic extraneous matter as maximum in percentage||NIL-0.1%||Presence of sand, gravel, dirt, pebbles, stone|
|1.5||Other crop seed in percentage||NIL-0.1%||Other edible food crop seeds from the same farm|
|1.6||Insect damaged and infested product in percentage||0.1-0.5%||Grains damaged by insects during cultivation and harvesting|
|1.7||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||1.0-1.5%||That are not properly developed|
|1.8||Physical damaged and discolored in percentage||1.0-1.5%||Some product either damaged or Change in color as result of deteriorative changes|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||8.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total ash as maximum in percentage||6.0%||Mineral content|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||1.0%||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust.|
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product