Organic Puffed Wheat
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|9281||Sanjeevani Organics||250 (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Puffed Wheat
A healthy cereal relished as a peppery and healthy snack, good source of copper, protein, niacin, iron and fiber.
Know This Product: Our organic Puffed wheat is a healthy cereal relished as a peppery and healthy snack. Puffed wheat is a type of puffed grain made from wheat; usually made by heating wheat kernels under high pressure in the presence of steam, though the method of manufacturing varies widely. It is often used in snack foods and breakfast. Puffed wheat or murmura is the key ingredient to the mouth watering snack, Indian favorite - Bhel Puri. It can also be made into chikki with jaggery with the choice of your nuts. It is often eaten by itself, roasted with salt and turmeric. It can be roasted, salted or sweet and sour as desired by one and made much crunchier by addition of shallow fried Cashew nuts or groundnuts, Sev etc.Puffed wheat is light and dry, ideal for obese people, as it is very low in calories and gives a feeling of fullness. Puffed wheat is high in iron. It is an ideal and flexible anytime snack food.
- Wheat (77%)
- Edible Vegetable Oil
- Red Chili
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values |
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color (RGB) of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma, No off flavor (rancid)|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|1.4||Crispiness||Crisp||Texture of product|
|2.||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||5.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total Ash as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Mineral content|
|2.3||Total Acid Insoluble Ash on dry wt. basis in percentage||0.5%||Presence of siliceous matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|2.4||Total Fat Content as maximum in percentage||22-24%||Total fat percentage (content)|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 455 kcal||Calories from Fat:- 158.4|
|Total Fat||17.60 gram(s)|
|Saturated Fat||4.71 gram(s)|
|Trans Fat||0.04 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||62.77 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product