|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4932||Sanjeevani Organics||40gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
The delicious and vibrant taste and wonderful healing properties of parsley makes it popular as table garnish.
Know This Product: Parsley is one of nature's most important herbs and need to be taken daily in the diet to help in maintaining a high level of well being. Today, chopped parsley leaves are popular for garnishing, mostly soups and vegetables. It is eaten in stews, salads, soups. Parsley is often used for sauces; the famous German Green Sauce is an example. Chopped parsley and garlic in olive oil make a wonderful Mediterranean sauce, to be served with boiled fish. As parsley aroma suffers from any prolonged heat treatment, parsley leaves should not be cooked if distinct parsley fragrance is desired; quick frying in olive oil, though, is acceptable. Eating parsley at the end of a meal will aid in digestion and counteract gas and overcomes the scent of garlic. Stir Parsley into melted garlic butter for a savory pasta or steamed vegetable topper. Add directly to liquids, cooked foods, melted butter, and salad dressings for a light spicy touch. Parsley is used to control high blood pressure as well as rheumatism. Due to its diuretic properties, its roots play great service in gravel, stone, and jaundice. Raw parsley clear the blood, dissolves sticky deposits in veins, maintains the elasticity of blood vessels, facilitates removal of moderately sized kidney and gallstones, good to treat deafness and ear infections. If there is bad breath, chewing parsley prevents it.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product as maximum in percentage||8.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total ash on dry basis as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Presence of mineral matter|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.5%||Presence of silicious matter|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories: 276 kcal||Calories from Fat: 54|
|Total Fat||4.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||52.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||30.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product