ORGANIC Masoor Whole
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4825||Sanjeevani Organics||1Kg (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Masoor Whole
Makes tasty and nutritious Dals and Khichdis . One of the most popular pulses in India, rich in proteins. Can be used in khichdis, thereby making it more healthier. The long duration small deshi variety for easy cooking and excellent taste.
Know This Product
- Masoor is basically a small pulse or legume and is present in huge varieties, varying in color from the more common greenish brown and red to yellow. Masoor is known to be most popular and probably the most commonly used dal in India. It is a very important pulse crop, both for domestic as well as in international market. Morarka is mostly sourcing this pulse from organic farmer groups in Uttaranchal and Madhya Pradesh.
- Our variety is available as a whole with its skin brown colored sabut masoor or split without skin. It does not need soaking prior to cooking as it is a soft dal and cooks quickly.
Ingredient: Masoor Whole.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values |
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +2.5mm||>98%||More than 98% grains are within +2.5 mm size.|
|1.3||Organic extraneous matter as determined in percentage||0.1-0.5%||Content of other plant materials other than the product|
|1.4||Inorganic extraneous matter as maximum in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Content of impurities for soil and environment|
|1.5||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Some product not fully grown grains|
|1.6||Other crop seed in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Other edible food crop seeds from the same farm|
|1.7||Insect damaged and infested product in percentage||0.5-1.0%||Kernels that are partially or wholly bored by insects|
|1.8||Physical damaged and discolored in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Visibly affected by insects, diseases|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0-12.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 349 kcal||Calories from Fat: 9 kcal|
|Total Fat||1.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||60.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.90 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product