ORGANIC Masoor Malka
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4822||Sanjeevani Organics||500gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Masoor Malka
Masoor Dal Malka decotticated (skinless) split lentils are pink in color with high protein content including essential acid isoleucine.
Know This Product
- Masoor is known to be probably the most commonly used Dal in India. Sabut means whole and the brownish skin is left on in this type of Masoor Dal.
- Our organic Masoor dal malka, a small but nutritionally a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber that in turn prevents the rising of blood sugar levels and is rich in proteins.
- Apart from a high level of proteins, masoor malka also contain dietary fiber, Folate, vitamin B1, and mineral, all with virtually no fat. Masoor, like other legumes, are rich in soluble fiber. They are a good source of potassium and iron.
Ingredient: Masoor Malka.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values |
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +2.0 mm||>95%||More than 95% grains are within +2.5 mm size.|
|1.3||Organic extraneous matter as determined in percentage||0.1-0.5%||Content of other plant materials other than the product|
|1.4||Inorganic extraneous matter as maximum in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Content of impurities for soil and environment|
|1.5||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Some product not fully grown grains|
|1.6||Other crop seed in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Other edible food crop seeds from the same farm|
|1.7||Insect damaged and infested product in percentage||0.5-1.0%||Kernels that are partially or wholly bored by insects|
|1.8||Physical damaged and discolored in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Visibly affected by insects, diseases|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0-12.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 343 kcal||Calories from Fat: 6.3 kcal|
|Total Fat||0.70 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||59.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.70 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product