ORGANIC Ground Nut Oil
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4897||24 Mantra Organic||1 Litre (24 Mantra Organic)||Organic|
Organic Ground Nut Oil
Fragrant, balanced flavor and nutritious. Light nutty aroma, contains natural antioxidants, rich in energy with medicinal properties and also serves as beauty aid.
Know This Product
- Organic Groundnut oil is an organic material oil derived from groundnuts, to have the aroma and taste of its parent legume. Groundnut oil is appreciated for its high smoking point. Its major component fatty acids are oleic acid (46.8%), linolenic acid (33.4%) and linolenic and palmitic acid. Ground nut oil is a flavor less oil. Its lack of flavor makes it ideal for frying. Groundnut oil is high in MUFA that lowers the level of bad cholesterol in our body without lowering the level of good cholesterol.
- Groundnut oil has deep yellow color with pleasant and nutty aroma, sweet taste. Refined oil has light yellow color and neutral taste. It is one of the cooking oil with high smoking point of 4500 Fahrenheit.
- Groundnut oil has very good lipid profile. It has saturated, MUFA and PUFA in healthy proportion. It is one of the stable cooking oil that has very long shelf life. This pleasant, sweet flavored groundnut oil is low in saturated fats, free from cholesterol, contain essential fatty acid (linolenic acid -omega-6) making it as one of the healthiest cooking oil, best for frying. Being vegetable oil it is good source of plant sterols especially beta sterols; phytosterols competitively inhibit cholesterol absorption on gut and can reduce cholesterol level by 10%-15%. Groundnut oil contains resveratrol, a poly phenol antioxidant which have been found to have protective function against cancer, reduced stroke risk.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|Nutrition Facts per 100 MiliLiter(s)*|
|Calories:- 884 kcal||Calories from Fat: 884|
|Total Fat||100.00 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values at Morarka Organic|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Appearance of the product||Clear Yellow liquid||Normal known and accepted appearance|
|1.2||Taste and odour of the product||Free from rancid odour and taste||Normal known and accepted taste and odour|
|1.3||Frying Test||No objectional smell or odour when heated to 180° C||Shows rancidity (off-flavor) development|
|1.4||Insoluble impurities as maximum in percentage||0.2%||Non-soluble substances|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Butyro-refractometer reading at 40° C||54-57.1||Shows fat percentage in oil|
|2.2||Saponification Value as minimum||188-196||As an indicator aid as adulteration unsaponifiable matter|
|2.3||Iodine Value||85-99||Represents stability of oil (higher the value, means less stable and softer oil/ fat)|
|2.4||Unsaponifiable matter||N.M.T. 1%||Undissolved substances|
|2.5||Acid Value||N.M.T. 6||Indicates freshness of oil (deterioration by light, heat, water, acid and enzyme)|
|2.6||Test for Argemone||Negative||Presence of adulterants|
About 24 Mantra Organic:
Step back to 1992, a time when our founder, Raj Seelam was working in an agricultural products company. While observing the profuse use of pesticides and fertilizers, he felt that this was not the reality he would like to be part of. On one hand was the alarming use and spread of chemical usage on farms, while on the other was rural indebtedness because of the high investments farmers were making in fertilizers and pesticides, leading to farmer suicides. This triggered in him a new thought process.
Can I make a difference? Can I grow food which is free of chemicals and pesticides?
And so Raj Seelam, hailing from an agricultural and farming family set about asking the relevant questions related to soil, cultivation, farming practices, storage and processing. Alongside him were a group of inspired colleagues who lent the Sresta Foods journey passion and commitment. Together, they were inspired to name the products 24 Mantra. Delving into the ancient Upanishads of India and sourcing from the Rig Veda they drew upon the primary elements of nature. Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha- You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether is the blend of all basic elements that compose wholesome food. And what better way to wholesome food than organic food. Small yet sure steps led to the discovery of stark realities. The fledgling team were confronted with the economics of scale, several naysayers and a nascent market. The going thus had its share of challenges. Right from day one, the focus was to create a wide range of products, because the belief was, if consumers wanted to switch over to organic, the offering had to be total. Product range and product mix issues were followed by the attention on making the products consistently available and the well argued convincing of potential customers, that organic foods are higher priced because of various investments in organic methods. Workshops, early evangelism and contract farming gave way to a much more organized approach to farming with all the methods and processes in place. Availability and distribution issues were addressed and concurrently, all the touch points which continuously build trust and credibility were addressed. For some time now, we at Sresta have mastered the art of paying attention to detail - from the seed to kitchen.
Today, we have our 24 Mantra organic food brand available across India and abroad in 1500+ outlets and our own stores. Under our sustainable farming initiative, we have 20,000 farmers working in 30 plus projects over an area of 1,00,000 acres. For every 100 farmers we have a Sresta Associate, partnering in the farmers progress and knowledge enhancement. Sresta and the farmer, our story continues to evolve into the mutual strengthening of culture, traditional methods and more.
A decade later, our Founder Raj Seelam and Sresta Foods with 24 Mantra in their tow continue to grow, spreading the passion and joy of living an organic life. In India, and with measured steps into the world outside of it.
- Be the first to review this product