ORGANIC Green tea Bags
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4923||Sanjeevani Organics||200gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Green tea Bags
Aromatic, refined taste, Herbal, reduces cholesterol. The tea is consumed for its benefits, but what happens when it is laced with poisons in the form of pesticides…! Have Organic Tea for the goodness of aroma and boost your immune system.
Know This Product
- Green tea has been enjoyed throughout the ages for no reasons, from hydration to physical well being. Green tea originated in china and has become associated with many cultures in Asia from Japan and South Korea to the Middle East.
- Our organic Green tea bags contain green tea made solely with leaves of Camellia Sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. It is less processed so more of original plant substance such as poly phenols survives in this herb. Green tea extract contains poly phenols and caffeine that has shown to induce thermo genesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate. It contains less caffeine than coffee. Green tea extracts burn more calories than caffeine.
- The main content of flavonoids in a cup of green tea is higher than that in the same volume of other food and drink item that are traditionally considered for contributing to health including fresh fruits ,vegetable juice or wine. Regular green tea drinkers have lower chances of heart disease and of developing certain type of cancer. 2-3 cups of green tea per day to obtain total of 240-320mg polyphones or 100-750mg per day of standardized green tea extract is recommended. Combine green tea with other flavor, give it sweeter taste like: green tea and orange, green tea and black current.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Texture of the product||Hard||Normal known and accepted texture|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +0.3 mm||95%||95% grains are of +0.3 mm size|
|1.3||Aroma of the product||Typical||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.4||Taste of the product||Typical||Normal known and accepted taste|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||5.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories: 7.6 kcal||Calories from Fat: .54|
|Total Fat||0.06 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.34 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.00 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product