ORGANIC Fusilli Pasta
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4962||Sanjeevani Organics||250 (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Fusilli Pasta
Fusilli being a fairly wide pasta absorb buckets of sauce.
Know This Product
- Fusilli pasta is a popular Italian pasta shape which has been widely exported to all over world. It is among the most common of the more unusually shaped pastas, since fusilli is highly versatile in the kitchen. It can be eaten plain as a pasta dish, but it can also be baked into casseroles, used in pasta salads, and added to soups.
- Fusilli is a diminutive of fuso, the Italian word for "spindle." Some people also call it pastarotini, in reference to the rotating, twisted shape. The shape of fusilli pasta makes it well suited to hold an assortment of sauces. The small crevices of the helix shape can hold on thin, very light sauces, while the springy shape holds up under heavy meat sauces as well. The best fusilli pasta is made with hard durum wheat. This wheat will be dense and chewy when cooked and it will also help the pasta hold its shape if it is cooked longer. Fusilli pasta made from durum wheat can be used in dishes which need to be reheated, as the pasta will not fall apart as readily as pasta made from soft wheat.
- Wheat Semolina
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Cream||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||After cooking aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Texture of the product||Hard but not brittle||Normal known and accepted texture|
|1.4||Foreign matter as maximum in percentage||NIL||Organic or inorganic matter other than food like husk, weed, sand, chaff|
|1.5||Length as maximum in percentage||32.5%||Long coiled tubes/ rods (like a thin telephone cord)|
|1.6||Width of the product (mm)||8.4 mm||Indicates the shape of pasta|
|1.7||Pasta wall thickness||2.5||Affect the length of time it takes to cook the pasta|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product as maximum in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Gluten in the product||Yes; pasta is made from wheat||Protein component that gives elasticity|
|2.3||Aflatoxin (µg/kg) as maximum||10 µg/kg||Fit for human consumption (presence of mycotoxin)|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories : 364 kcal||Calories from Fat :- 13.5 kcal|
|Total Fat||1.50 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||75.20 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product