|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|5048||Sanjeevani Organics||150gm (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Rich flavor and used in flavoring many delicacies.
Know This Product: Organic cashew nuts, a sweet product of the cashew tree has gained popularity not only for their succulent flavor but also for their health benefits. They are not coated, not roasted and have not been sprinkled with sugar, salt or oil. They have lovely nutty and buttery flavor. They are nice crunchy and very moreish. These delicately flavored cashew nuts have low fat content with no cholesterol. Because of their high level of MUFA they are healthy food for heart patients. Copper contained in this, helps in iron utilization. High level of magnesium ensures healthy bones, helps to lower blood pressure and prevent heart attacks.
Ingredient: Cashew Kernels
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Free from off odor||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Shape of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted shape|
|1.4||Broken pieces as maximum in percentage||3.0||Separated in two or more parts|
|1.5||Splits as maximum in percentage||3.0||Open at corners for more than half of length|
|1.6||Number of kernels per Kg.||575/620, 660/705,770/880||Indicates quality and weight of product|
|1.7||Insects||Free from living insects||Organic and inorganic matter other than food like husk,weed,chaff,sand|
|1.8||Mould Growth||Free from mould growth||Nuts affected by mould|
|1.9||Rodent Contamination||Absent||Nuts affected by rodent|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentages||6.0 %||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:596 kcal||Calories from Fat: 422.1|
|Total Fat||46.90 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||22.30 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||1.30 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product