ORGANIC Arhar Dal
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4814||Sanjeevani Organics||1Kg (Sanjeevani Organics)||Organic|
Organic Arhar Dal
Nutritious and important source of proteins and amino acids, used in vegetarian recipes like dal, sambhar and Khichdi. The most widely consumed pulse and mainstay of the food of most of the Indian people. The deshi variety from the regions famous for its cultivation.
Know This Product
- Arhar dal also known as Pigeon pea or Toor dal or Red gram is used to prepare recipes like sambhar and kootu varieties. Organic Arhar Dal is consumed across the country by almost all the communities and in all the households as a major source of protein in every day diet. It is also an important ingredient in many food delicacies cooked at home. Arhar dal is very nutritious and so after cooking without spices, the water present above the dal can be filtered and given to infants above 8 months.
- The present day Agriculture Produce is full of Chemicals and Pesticides, adversely affecting the health of the consumers. Morarka Organic has introduced 100% CERTIFIED Organic Arhar Dal cultivated in traditional Arhar growing areas of Maharashtra. The production is progressively increasing every year with about 300 MT at present. These beans which converted into dal after de-shelling are not only free from chemicals and pesticides, but are also very tasty and good for health. Our organic Arhar dal is of excellent quality which undergoes pulse processing involving machine cleaning, color sorting and also hand cleaning before packing. No words to describe the down to earth flavor of the dal.
- It cooks quickly without any hassles. It can cure cough, poisoning effect, gas troubles, acidity, stomach pain and piles. It makes a balanced human food, quells swelling of internal organs and with water it cures intoxicating effects.
- Cooking instructions:- The cooking time of dal can be further reduced if the lentils are soaked for 15-20 minutes before cooking it in pressure cooker. Always add salt to the dal after it is cooked or else the lentils remain hard. In about 20 minutes, the grain is fully cooked.
Ingredient: Arhar Dal.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : 5 mm||95%||95% grains are of 5.0mm size.|
|1.3||Foreign matter as maximum in percentage||0.1%||Presence of organic or inorganic matter other than food like husk, weed, sand, chaff|
|1.4||Broken grains as maximum in percentage||1.0%||Grains damage during processing and handling|
|1.5||Insect damaged and infested product in percentage||1.0%||Kernels that are partially or wholly bored by insects|
|1.6||Physical damaged and discolored in percentage||0.5%||Visibly affected by insects, diseases|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Uric acid (mg/kg) as maximum||100 mg/kg||Indicates insect activity in flour|
|2.3||Aflatoxin (µg/kg) as maximum||30 µg/kg||Fit for human consumption (presence of mycotoxin)|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories: 335 kcal||Calories from Fat: 15.3 kcal|
|Total Fat||1.70 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||57.60 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||1.50 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About Sanjeevani Organics:
Sanjeevani Organics is an Uttarakhand based organization dealing with Organic Food Products and producing organic products like as basmati rice for last 8 years in India. We are one of the largest producer and supplier of organic foods products in India and abroad. The brand is an outcome of more than 8 years of organic food research and development.
Spread of Organic Agriculture
- Total Own Project area under Organic Production - 1200 Hectare
- Number of Farmers associated directly with us - 624 Farmers
- Number of Farmer Groups associated with us - 24 Groups
- Number of Farmers associated Indirectly with us - 2354 Farmers (3489 Hectares)
- Number of Farmer Groups associated Indirectly with us - 41 Gropus
- Organic Project Areas spread including our own and associates:
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun, Haridwar, Rudrapur, Bazpur, Chakrata, Kalsi etc
- Rajasthan - Sirohi/ Pali/ Jodhpur/ Asnawar/ Jhalawar/ Kota/ Bharatpur/ Sikar/ Jaisalmer
- Madhya Pradesh - Baramati / Indore
- Maharashtra - Dhule/ Amravati/ Akola/ Sangli/ Hingoli/ Jalgaon/ Raver/ Mandsor
- Karnatka - Siddapur, Hubli, Sirsi
At Sanjeevani, we are committed to support Organic cultivation to protect farmers, planet and you. Beyond delivering the highest quality of Product, our organic products are cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. We employ traditional farming methods that sustain the nutritive value of food without subjecting the crop to chemical warfare. Sanjeevani Organics seeks to introduce harmony in the way we eat, live and interact with our environment. Company has a professional team for ICS (Internal Control System) and has extensive field experience in organic cultivation.
- Be the first to review this product