Mathrukalpam (Kerala Ayurveda)
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4132||Kerala Ayurveda||500g||100% Natural|
KERALA AYURVEDA Mathrukalpam
A tonic to nursing mothers from the herbal treasure trove with dried fruits in a palatable base. Useful in convalescene after child birth, post partum haemorrhage, flatulance, hyperacidity, morning sickness and vomitting. A highly nutritive and rejuvenative tonic provides immunity, corrects nutritional anamia and ensures profuse supply of breast milk during lactation. A true blessing for avitaminosis. Re-establishes regular bowel movements. Tones up the uterine musculature, invigorates body, muscles, nerves, tissues and revives physical and mental well being.
Indication: Anaemia after delivery, malnutrition, inadequate lactation, anorxia, dyspepsia, flatulence, convalescence.
Each 10 gm is prepared out of:
- Vitis Vinifera (Draksha) : 1.5 gm
- Pheonix Dactylifera (Khajooraphala) : 1.5 gm
- Ficus Carica (Palaksha) : 50 mg
- Prumus Amugdalus (Badam) : 50 mg
- Prumus Armeniaca (apricot) : 50 mg
- Withania Smnifera (Aswagandha) : 150 mg
- Stereospermum Suaveolens (Patala) : 150 mg
- Ipomoea Digitata (Vidari) : 150 mg
- Zingiber Officinale (Sunthi) : 100 mg
- Piper Nigrum (Maricha) : 100 mg
- Piper Longum (Pippali) : 100 mg
- Cuminum Cyminum (Jeera) : 100 mg
- Trachyspermum Ammi (Ajamoda) : 100 mg
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lavanga) : 100 mg
- Ellettaria Cardamomum (Ela) : 100 mg
- Myristica Fragrans (Jati) : 100 mg
- Mucuna Pruriens (Atmagupta) : 100 mg
- Santalum Album (Chandana) : 100 mg
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Karpoora) : 100 mg
- Jaggery : 3.5 mg
- Ghee : 500 mg
- Honey : 500 mg
Dosage: 1 to 2 teaspoons full twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Presentation: 500 grams in pet bottle.
- A friendly approach to help and maintain healthy newborn.
- Provides nutritional elements. Restores appetite and digestion.
- Does not causes obesity and free from anabolic steroids.
- Improves lacation, Ensures regular bowel movement.
About Kerala Ayurveda:
Kerala Ayurveda is producing and marketing a wide range of traditional medicines. Both the proprietary and traditional ranges of medicines are used by the network of Kerala Ayurveda Clinics and Hospitals to successfully cure and prevent diseases. In the process of developing new dosages forms and in manufacturing traditional products Kerala Ayurveda is insistent in observing traditional guidelines so that the preparations maintain the richness and goodness of traditional. The company has a traditional of over 60 years and it adhares to the principles of its founder Vaidyan K.G.K. Panicker. Kerala Ayurveda is making his vision and dream come true.
Ayurveda is a system of medicines that developed in the Indian subcontinent. It is having a history of over five thousand years and is still flourishing with glory in providing health care and humane.India has preciously preserved the goodness of Ayurveda. The practice of aunthetic Ayurveda was strictly preserved by the Ayurvedic Physicians and it became a way of life of the people of Kerala. Thus, Kerala, the God's own country is the cradle of this God's own medicine.
Kerala Ayurveda Limited embodies all the goodness of Ayurveda. To meetthe challenges of the present era. Kerala Ayurveda has judiciously modulated the traditional formulations to generate highly efficient and safe ayurvedic remedies through scientific research and has released a wide range of proprietary ayurvedic dosages forms that are convenient and user friendly.
- Be the first to review this product