|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Main Ingredient||Specialty|
|4431||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||Manjishta||100% Natural|
Manjishtadi Thailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Manjishtadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of headache and eye diseases. This oil is used for external application. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Manjishtadi Oil Uses:
- It helps to relieve headache, vertigo and dizziness.
- It improves vision and eye pain.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata and Pitta
How to use Manjishtadi Thailam: It is used to external application. It is used in many Ayurvedic treatment such as Tarpana.
Manjishtadi Taila Ingredients:
- Paste prepared from fine powder of below ingredients - together - 96 g
- Manjishta - Indian Madder (root) - Rubia cordifolia
- Anjana - Aqueous extract of Berberis aristata
- Sariva - Indian Sarsaparilla (root) - Hemidesmus indicus
- Musta - Nut grass (root) - Cyperus rotundus
- Katuka - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Takkola - Piper cubeba
- Jatiphala - Nutmeg (fruit) - Myristica fragrans
- Raktachandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Belliric Myrobalan - Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Jatamamsi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- Tagara - Indian Valerian (root) - Valeriana wallichi
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Twak - Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Nagakeshara - Mesua ferrea
- Usheera - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Agaru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Shati - Zadoary (root) - Hedychium spicatum / Curcuma zeodaria
- Chanda - Crepe Ginger (rhizome) - Cosstus speciosus
- Mriganabhi - Musk
- Indu - Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora
- Utpala - Nymphaea stellata
- Hrivera - Pavonia odorata
- Kamala - Nelumbium speciosum
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- Payas - Cow milk - 768 ml
- Kumari rasa - Aloe vera juice extract - 768 ml
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product