|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8616||Dhootapapeshwar||60 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Mahayograj Guggul is a very famous and versatile Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. This tablet has Guggulu (commiphora mukul) as its base. It is used in a number of diseases. It has potent rejuvenative action. But it contains heavy metal ingredient. So it should always be taken under strict medical supervision.
Mahayogaraj Guggul benefits: It is widely used in the Ayurvedic treatment of joint diseases, skin diseases, piles, sprue, diabetes, gout, fistula, bloating, emaciation, low digestion power, asthma, cold, cough, anorexia, male and female infertility.
Mahayograja Guggulu dosage: 1 - 2 tablets 2 - 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Mahayograj Guggul Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it contains heavy metal ingredients. Hence it should always be used under strict medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
Mahayograj Guggul Ingredients:
- Ginger - 3 g
- Long pepper - 3 g
- Chavya - Piper cubeba - 3 g
- Pippalimoola - Long pepper root - 3 g
- Hingu - Asa foetia - 3 g
- Chitraka - Plumbago zeylanica - 3 g
- Ajamoda - Trachyspermum roxburghianum - 3 g
- Sarshapa - Mustard - 3 g
- Shwetajeeraka - Cuminum cyminum - 3 g
- Krishnajeeraka - Carum carvi - 3 g
- Renuka - Vitex agnus-castus - 3 g
- Indrayava - Holarrhena antidysenterica - 3 g
- Patha - Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera - 3 g
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes - 3 g
- Gajapippali - Piper chaba - 3 g
- Katuka - Picrorrihiza kurroa - 3 g
- Ativisha - Aconitum heterophyllum - 3 g
- Bharngi - Clerodendron serratum - 3 g
- Vacha - Acorus calamus - 3 g
- Murva - Marsdenia tenacissima - 3 g
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis 40 g each
- Shuddha guggulu - Purified resin of Commiphora mukul 180 g
- Vanga Bhasma - 48 g
- Roupya Bhasma - 48 g
- Naga Bhasma - 48 g
- Loha Bhasma - 48 g
- Abhraka Bhasma - 48 g
- Mandura Bhasma - 48 g
- Rasasindhura - 48 g
- Be the first to review this product