|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8886||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200 ml||100% Natural|
Mahatiktam Kashayam (Arya Vaidya Pharmacy)
Mahatiktam Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat wide range of skin diseases, abscess, non healing wounds and sinuses. It is an herbal decoction preparation, also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Mahatiktam kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of Skin diseases of Pitta origin.
- It is used in herpes, pigmentation, non healing wounds, sinus tracks, abscess, boils.
- It is used in burning sensation in skin, pruritis (itching) and inflammatory conditons.
- It is effective in psychiatric conditions, heart diseases, eye diseases,
- It is used to heal fistula wounds, menorrhagia,
- It is effective in toxic conditions.
- It helps to relieve bleeding diseases.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha at the level of skin. It has its main effect on Pitta.
This medicine is also known as Mahatiktam kwatham.
Mahatiktam kashayam Side effects: People with diabetes should take this under strict medical supervision. This product may lower blood glucose levels.
Mahatiktam kashayam Dosage:
- 5 - 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- This medicine is available in Kashayam tablet form. The dose of kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food.
Mahatiktam kashayam kashayam Ingredients:
This herbal decoction is prepared based on the formula of Mahatiktaka ghrita.
Herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of:
- Saptaparna - Alstonia scholaris
- Parpataka - Fumaria indica
- Shampaka - Cassia fistula
- Katuka - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Padmaka - Prunus poddum
- Patha - Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Haridra - Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Sariva - Hemidsemus indicus
- Kana - Long pepper - Piper longum
- Nimba - Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Vishala - Citrullus colocynthis
- Indrayava - Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Amruta - Tinospora cordifolia
- Kiratatikta - Swertia chiraita
- Sevya - Ficus religiosa
- Vrusha - Adhatoda vasica
- Murva - Marsdenia tenacissima
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Patola - Trichosanthes dioica
- Ativisha - Aconitum heterophyllum
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Trayanti - Gentiana kurroa
- Dhanvayasa - Alhagi pseudalhagi
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product