|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8886||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200 ml||100% Natural|
Mahatiktam Kashayam (Arya Vaidya Pharmacy)
Mahatiktam Kashayam is an Ayurvedic Formulation used to treat wide range of skin diseases, abscess, non healing wounds and sinuses. It is an herbal decoction preparation, also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Mahatiktam kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of Skin diseases of Pitta origin.
- It is used in herpes, pigmentation, non healing wounds, sinus tracks, abscess, boils.
- It is used in burning sensation in skin, pruritis (itching) and inflammatory conditons.
- It is effective in psychiatric conditions, heart diseases, eye diseases,
- It is used to heal fistula wounds, menorrhagia,
- It is effective in toxic conditions.
- It helps to relieve bleeding diseases.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha at the level of skin. It has its main effect on Pitta.
This Formulation is also known as Mahatiktam kwatham.
Mahatiktam kashayam Suggested Usage:
- 5 - 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- This Formulation is available in Kashayam tablet form. The dose of kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food.
Mahatiktam kashayam kashayam Ingredients:
This herbal decoction is prepared based on the formula of Mahatiktaka ghrita.
Herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of:
- Saptaparna - Alstonia scholaris
- Parpataka - Fumaria indica
- Shampaka - Cassia fistula
- Katuka - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Triphala - Haritaki - Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica, Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Padmaka - Prunus poddum
- Patha - Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Haridra - Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra - Berberis aristata
- Sariva - Hemidsemus indicus
- Kana - Long pepper - Piper longum
- Nimba - Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Vishala - Citrullus colocynthis
- Indrayava - Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Amruta - Tinospora cordifolia
- Kiratatikta - Swertia chiraita
- Sevya - Ficus religiosa
- Vrusha - Adhatoda vasica
- Murva - Marsdenia tenacissima
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Patola - Trichosanthes dioica
- Ativisha - Aconitum heterophyllum
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Trayanti - Gentiana kurroa
- Dhanvayasa - Alhagi pseudalhagi
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product