Maharishi Kapha Tea
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|2359||Maharishi Ayurveda||20 Tea Bags||100% Natural|
Maharishi Kapha Tea
Add zest to your life A stimulating blend of spices that perk up body and mind, Kapha Tea is guaranteed to wake you up. 100% herbal Kapha Tea is a caffeine-free alternative to coffee, great for early mornings or damp, cold days. Includes Ginger, Pepper and Saffron. Spice Wise Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
* Dried ground ginger is a warming spice, contributing the pungent taste. It helps pacify Vata and Kapha and increases Pitta. It is included in many Maharishi Ayurveda formulations because of its healing properties.
* In ayurveda, cloves are considered to enhance circulation, digestion and metabolism and help counter stomach disorders such as gas, bloating and nausea.
* Black Pepper is considered an important healing spice in ayurveda. It has cleansing and antioxidant properties, and it is a bioavailability enhancer -- it helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body. It helps the free flow of oxygen to the brain, helps enhance digestion and circulation and stimulates the appetite.
* Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas). Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas. It is excellent for balancing Kapha, particularly in the stomach and the lungs.
* Turmeric is ubiquitous in ayurvedic cooking. It contains the flavanoid curcumin, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. This all-around wonder spice is said to help detoxify the liver, balance cholesterol levels, fight allergies, stimulate digestion, boost immunity and enhance the complexion. It is also an antioxidant.
* In ayurvedic cooking, saffron is used widely: in desserts, vegetable dishes and to season rice. It is used for both its royal color and delicate aroma. Invigorating (Kapha) Tea! Ingredients: Ginger, Cloves, Pepper, Cardamom, Turmeric, Saffron.
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Cloves
- Organic Pepper
- Organic Cardamom
- Organic Turmeric
About Maharishi Ayurveda:
Our goal is to make every industry successful and fulfilling in a scientific and systematic way, which means it has to be Vedic. Realization of the Vedic quality in any industry will be through Vedic Education, Vedic Health Care, and Vedic Administration. All areas that constitute industry must be supported by Vedic Consciousness which alone is holistic consciousness, which is supported by the total creative potential of Nature Law - all the forty aspects of the Veda and Vedic Literature. Only the Vedic Consciousness of those in charge of industry can create a balanced industry, which will support all values of individual life and its relationship with family, community, country, and the world, and with its cosmic counterparts-the sun, the moon, the stars and the galaxies.
This knowledge of Natural law, on the level of industry, will make industry truly Vedic. Now it is time for every industry in India, big or small, to celebrate the dawn of perfection-the Vedic quality of industry.
A Sound Amalgamation of Vision and Wisdom The Maharishi Group is perhaps the only organization, which has offered the world a unique blend of time proven ancient wisdom and the corporate activities based on the vision of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. The central emphasis of the Maharishi Vision is on ridding the Society from sufferings, whether these are health related or otherwise, by re-enlivening the body'S intelligence through connecting it to the bountiful and perpetual reservoir of Nature'S Intelligence. Thanks to Maharishi Vedic Science, this ancient knowledge has found a perfect application in all the areas like health, education, society, environment, industry, management, agriculture, housing, and trade and commerce. The worldwide TM (Transcendental Meditation) movement started by Maharishi over 50 years ago has now more than 7 million meditators who are practicing the most simple and effective method of integration of life and enjoying its benefits. In India, Maharishi organization is engaged in multifarious activities including education, health, technology development and social welfare. Maharishi Group is a multinational and multidimensional conglomerate with presence in over 120 countries.
- Be the first to review this product