|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8525||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||450ml||100% Natural|
Lohasava is an Ayurvedic Formulation for Anemia. It is a liquid Ayurvedic formula.It contains naturally processed Iron.
Lohasava contains 4 - 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Lohasava is also known as Lohasav and Lohasavam.
Suggested Usages: 12 - 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
- Shodhita Loha (Purified, herbal processed Iron)
- Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Long pepper - Piper longum
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellierica)
- Amla - Indian Gooseberry - Emblica officinalis
- Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus)
- Eranda (Ricinus communis)
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)
Uses: Lohasava is used as Ayurvedic formula for Anemia. Apart from anemia, lohasava is also helpful in swelling, inflammation, liver and spleen conditions, itching, cough, fistula, certain digestive diseases.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product